xKillax
Hello Everyone!

Welcome to the xKillax Forums , We hope you enjoy your time on the forums and playing the server.

Please register or login to begin.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

xKillax
Hello Everyone!

Welcome to the xKillax Forums , We hope you enjoy your time on the forums and playing the server.

Please register or login to begin.
xKillax
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
xKillax

You are not connected. Please login or register

Account Sharing

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Account Sharing Empty Account Sharing Thu May 31, 2012 10:36 am

Rocka

Who are you reporting? : Ermac and Yoshimitsu

What have they done? : Account sharing

Proof (Must be picture / video and must be conclusive!) :
Account Sharing KsFPh

Account Sharing FKMr5

2Account Sharing Empty lol not anymore Thu May 31, 2012 10:41 am

Ermac

Hey he gave the account to me... So its not account sharing anymore. Shawn told me it was against the rules so i gave him 5$ in real life for the account. Case should be closed, I checked rules and didnt see that.

3Account Sharing Empty Re: Account Sharing Thu May 31, 2012 10:45 am

Rocka

So, it should fall under the category of selling in-game items/accounts for money?

Last edited by Rocka on Thu May 31, 2012 10:51 am; edited 1 time in total

4Account Sharing Empty About Rules. Thu May 31, 2012 10:47 am

Ermac

l0l you kids are just mad you and Hellslayer h (SolCrystal) Lost your banks to me. Please quit flamming me also. I cant even find Rules on forums and ::Rules ingame dont work.

5Account Sharing Empty i have proof on the thread Thu May 31, 2012 10:51 am

hellslayerh

theres a pic on my tread of shawn saying tis against the rules maybe check it out :3

6Account Sharing Empty Re: Account Sharing Thu May 31, 2012 10:52 am

Rocka

Ermac wrote:l0l you kids are just mad you and Hellslayer h (SolCrystal) Lost your banks to me. Please quit flamming me also. I cant even find Rules on forums and ::Rules ingame dont work.

First of all, I've never flamed you, we've never talked to one another other than mentioning how much I'm dicing.

Second, it is against the rules and Shawn even stated it.

7Account Sharing Empty Re: Account Sharing Thu May 31, 2012 10:57 am

shawn

shawn
Administrator
Administrator

Ermac wrote:. Shawn told me it was against the rules so i gave him 5$ in real life for the account.

Tht text just confused me lol.

Anyways, doesnt matter its your brother or son, account saring isnt allowed why? Your brother proxy votes for fun, you get banned. Your friend scams you get in trouble.. Your friend steals your stuff you get in trouble. So yeh no account sharing stop before punishment is given.

Last warning.

/closed

Http://www.xkillax.com/vote

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum