xKillax
Hello Everyone!

Welcome to the xKillax Forums , We hope you enjoy your time on the forums and playing the server.

Please register or login to begin.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

xKillax
Hello Everyone!

Welcome to the xKillax Forums , We hope you enjoy your time on the forums and playing the server.

Please register or login to begin.
xKillax
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
xKillax

You are not connected. Please login or register

READ THIS! VERY IMPORTANT!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1READ THIS! VERY IMPORTANT! Empty READ THIS! VERY IMPORTANT! Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:11 am

Zelda

Zelda
Administrator
Administrator

I am not sure who all comes on these forums but I have seen quite a few people trying to get back on.

xKillax has been shut down and will most likely not be turned back on.

For all of you who want a refund, I am sorry, but I cannot help that issue. I don't see Zach anymore and I have not contacted him in awhile.

xKillax started going downhill when the Beta was released and Zach ended up forgetting about it. I would have gladly taken over when he was not on, but I guess things happen.

I do miss it here. And I check these forum a lot because of memories since the other forums have been shut down. So if anyone wants to contact me, I will be on here.

I apologize for the inconvenience and was nice playing with everyone. I wish you all good luck with your life. I love you

- Zelda

https://www.youtube.com/minimezelda

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum