xKillax
Hello Everyone!

Welcome to the xKillax Forums , We hope you enjoy your time on the forums and playing the server.

Please register or login to begin.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

xKillax
Hello Everyone!

Welcome to the xKillax Forums , We hope you enjoy your time on the forums and playing the server.

Please register or login to begin.
xKillax
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
xKillax

You are not connected. Please login or register

Please read

+8
Mod xPvM
Some
Rocka
Zelda
Drakkar
shawn
Half Bak3d
-ct- jordan
12 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Please read Empty Please read Wed May 30, 2012 10:54 am

-ct- jordan

-ct- jordan

Hello everyone, me not getting the mod spot has put things into Prospective for me, after thinking about all thre disrespecting Ive done is making me sick, this post is just a " let be known" that from now on I will be doing my part as a community team member, I will never flame again and I will handle bad situations with respect. This
Is a new start for me, hope I make everyone happy from now on. jocolor

2Please read Empty Re: Please read Wed May 30, 2012 11:00 am

Half Bak3d

Half Bak3d
Donator
Donator

you were doing good (:

just when a player asked sometimes you ignored.

3Please read Empty Re: Please read Wed May 30, 2012 11:24 am

-ct- jordan

-ct- jordan

Was a little sidetracked today is why.

4Please read Empty Re: Please read Wed May 30, 2012 11:26 am

Half Bak3d

Half Bak3d
Donator
Donator

its all good tho Razz

5Please read Empty Re: Please read Wed May 30, 2012 11:29 am

shawn

shawn
Administrator
Administrator

Hopefully this happenes >.>

Http://www.xkillax.com/vote

6Please read Empty Re: Please read Wed May 30, 2012 11:31 am

-ct- jordan

-ct- jordan

No this will be happening. That's a promise.

7Please read Empty Re: Please read Wed May 30, 2012 12:58 pm

Drakkar

Drakkar

Your good in-game most of the time. But it is mostly forum you flame.

Example

-ct- jordan wrote: for fucks sake you fuckin cock suckers help me out a little bit damn, gotta get pissed the fuck off to get a little bit of help around here.

Thread = http://www.xkillax.org/t390-need-help-now

8Please read Empty Re: Please read Wed May 30, 2012 1:02 pm

Zelda

Zelda
Administrator
Administrator

Nice to see a wonderful change! Very Happy

https://www.youtube.com/minimezelda

9Please read Empty Re: Please read Wed May 30, 2012 1:15 pm

Rocka

I only understood half of the post but glad for a change! Smile

10Please read Empty Re: Please read Wed May 30, 2012 8:06 pm

-ct- jordan

-ct- jordan

Thanks for feedback everyone

11Please read Empty Re: Please read Wed May 30, 2012 8:48 pm

Some

Some

Keep up the good work!

12Please read Empty Re: Please read Wed May 30, 2012 8:57 pm

-ct- jordan

-ct- jordan

will do, happy to have a fresh start.

13Please read Empty Re: Please read Wed May 30, 2012 10:53 pm

Mod xPvM

You've heard already what i've though about it.
I think you play well, yet ignore some people to often though. Try to put the accent on HELPING people instead of arguing with people. When you can manage that you got my vote.

14Please read Empty Re: Please read Wed May 30, 2012 10:55 pm

Zach

Owner of xKillax
Owner of xKillax

I just hope you won't have to keep sucking up to me as it is starting to get annoying and yes I can tell when people are sucking up I just do not say anything to cause unneeded drama. I'm glad your trying to become better but if I still see the sucking up like past few days then I will see no change.

EDIT: As to what xpvm said above I would like to add that if you are afk don't stay logged in or turn your private chat off and teleport to some place where no one is located that way you won't be getting harassed saying you do not help or your afk to often. This is just something you can do to become better imo. Hope this helps.

Last edited by Zach on Wed May 30, 2012 10:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

15Please read Empty Re: Please read Wed May 30, 2012 10:57 pm

Mod xPvM

Zach wrote:I just hope you won't have to keep sucking up to me as it is starting to get annoying and yes I can tell when people are sucking up I just do not say anything to cause unneeded drama. I'm glad your trying to become better but if I still see the sucking up like past few days then I will see no change.

It's all been said with this, really.

16Please read Empty Re: Please read Wed May 30, 2012 10:59 pm

-ct- jordan

-ct- jordan

yes i know what your saying, will not do that shit either.

17Please read Empty Re: Please read Wed May 30, 2012 11:01 pm

shawn

shawn
Administrator
Administrator

Zach wrote:I just hope you won't have to keep sucking up to me as it is starting to get annoying and yes I can tell when people are sucking up I just do not say anything to cause unneeded drama. I'm glad your trying to become better but if I still see the sucking up like past few days then I will see no change.

EDIT: As to what xpvm said above I would like to add that if you are afk don't stay logged in or turn your private chat off and teleport to some place where no one is located that way you won't be getting harassed saying you do not help or your afk to often. This is just something you can do to become better imo. Hope this helps.

It's not only that, I personally don't think that he deserves to b in next mod poll, sorry if this hurts but you weren't nice to me or players, I'll try to change my mind if you change >.>

18Please read Empty Re: Please read Wed May 30, 2012 11:01 pm

-ct- jordan

-ct- jordan

just read your edit and xpvm's comment, will take both of your guys's advice and do exactly what you have told me.

19Please read Empty Re: Please read Wed May 30, 2012 11:06 pm

-ct- jordan

-ct- jordan

shawn i have been nothing but nice to you. i dont know where your getting that from but all of you will see a change in me. thats a promise.

20Please read Empty Re: Please read Wed May 30, 2012 11:08 pm

Mod xPvM

-ct- jordan wrote:shawn i have been nothing but nice to you. i dont know where your getting that from but all of you will see a change in me. thats a promise.
Words wont fill up deeds. First show us some progress, then we will speak about it again. seems fair to me Smile

21Please read Empty Re: Please read Wed May 30, 2012 11:24 pm

-ct- jordan

-ct- jordan

sounds great.

22Please read Empty Re: Please read Wed May 30, 2012 11:26 pm

Soldier brox

Soldier brox

''I just hope you won't have to keep sucking up to me''

Don't wanted to say this, but I saw that alot these weeks.

You did nothing to me, I got nothing against you, but I hope you just be same person to other people as you are to me.

ps: Not saying you're rude all the time.

23Please read Empty Re: Please read Thu May 31, 2012 2:08 am

Forever OG

Forever OG
Supreme Overlord of the Forums
Supreme Overlord of the Forums

FFS, Am I the only one on this server that doesn't take shit anymore and does my job legit? Jordan was in the process of being a mini me and he was doing fantastic and all because of players he changed his mine. Some players on this server honestly...

https://xkillax.forumotion.com

24Please read Empty Re: Please read Thu May 31, 2012 2:17 am

shawn

shawn
Administrator
Administrator

Forever OG wrote:FFS, Am I the only one on this server that doesn't take shit anymore and does my job legit? Jordan was in the process of being a mini me and he was doing fantastic and all because of players he changed his mine. Some players on this server honestly...

Not At you of but in general, if you can't handle work (ingame ) tension then you can't be in the job. Example : yell in your irk job = fired, same shit here except with 100000000000000000000 excuses. If Jordan get annoyed by kids and if he doesn't know
How to stop, he doesn't deserve the job >.>

25Please read Empty Re: Please read Thu May 31, 2012 4:44 am

-ct- jordan

-ct- jordan

i will still be doing my job og. but i wnat to progress and be liked by everyone.. dont want to be the flaming whore of the server anymore..

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum