xKillax
Hello Everyone!

Welcome to the xKillax Forums , We hope you enjoy your time on the forums and playing the server.

Please register or login to begin.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

xKillax
Hello Everyone!

Welcome to the xKillax Forums , We hope you enjoy your time on the forums and playing the server.

Please register or login to begin.
xKillax
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
xKillax

You are not connected. Please login or register

Please read

+8
Mod xPvM
Some
Rocka
Zelda
Drakkar
shawn
Half Bak3d
-ct- jordan
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Please read - Page 2 Empty Re: Please read Thu May 31, 2012 5:47 am

rundmc

rundmc

-ct- jordan wrote:i will still be doing my job og. but i wnat to progress and be liked by everyone.. dont want to be the flaming whore of the server anymore..

lol flaming whore but glad to see your trying to change how you are Smile

27Please read - Page 2 Empty Re: Please read Thu May 31, 2012 6:28 am

-ct- jordan

-ct- jordan

just cant wait till my past is behind me and everyone sees the new me...

28Please read - Page 2 Empty Re: Please read Thu May 31, 2012 5:31 pm

Mod xPvM

-ct- jordan wrote:i will still be doing my job og. but i wnat to progress and be liked by everyone.. dont want to be the flaming whore of the server anymore..
I think it, honestly, is impossible to maintain that anyone will like you. Eventhough you want, ask yourself: Is it possible to get anyone to like me? You can't simply ask someone to like you. It's something that people give you if you behave well and pay respect to one or the other. Simply, as I said before, get yourself on track first, than people eventually will begin to like you due to your behaviour. Just find the track on keep on it. That'll solve anything.

29Please read - Page 2 Empty Re: Please read Thu May 31, 2012 5:37 pm

Forever OG

Forever OG
Supreme Overlord of the Forums

If people don't like you then you don't change for them it's there own problem not yours. The reason 1/4 of the server absolutely adore me is because I don't take shit and I am able to multi task so I can be working on forums whilst in-game helping unlike other staff. And when there is a problem a sort it out by enforcing the rules and if people waste my time I'll waste there's in any way I feel like I need to. The reason 3/4 hate me is because of this, They don't like being told straight up they like nice staff and I am nice but if people annoy me everyone knows how I can be.

Don't change for people if they don't like you then they need to change because it's there fault not yours.

BTW I will always be the biggest flame whore of the server no one will ever change this, I'm the most abusive staff on server and future.

https://xkillax.forumotion.com

30Please read - Page 2 Empty Re: Please read Thu May 31, 2012 8:45 pm

shawn

shawn
Administrator
Administrator

Forever OG wrote:
BTW I will always be the biggest flame whore of the server no one will ever change this, I'm the most abusive staff on server and future.

only thing i hate about you.

Http://www.xkillax.com/vote

31Please read - Page 2 Empty Re: Please read Thu May 31, 2012 9:51 pm

-ct- jordan

-ct- jordan

xpvm the entire comment you posted is exactly what i meant by that... ^_^

32Please read - Page 2 Empty Re: Please read Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:05 am

Forever OG

Forever OG

Shawn you love me all 'round I don't flame you <3 get lucky Very Happy