xKillax
Hello Everyone!

Welcome to the xKillax Forums , We hope you enjoy your time on the forums and playing the server.

Please register or login to begin.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

xKillax
Hello Everyone!

Welcome to the xKillax Forums , We hope you enjoy your time on the forums and playing the server.

Please register or login to begin.
xKillax
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
xKillax

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tiddly Wink Account Recovery

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Tiddly Wink Account Recovery Empty Tiddly Wink Account Recovery Fri May 04, 2012 1:54 am

Tiddly Wink

When I first logged on i typed my password incorrectly and now i dont know what it is, currently im playing on an account called Bad Kid, until I can get my account back.

2Tiddly Wink Account Recovery Empty Re: Tiddly Wink Account Recovery Fri May 04, 2012 6:07 am

shawn

shawn
Administrator
Administrator

So you forgot your account password? Or does it say it is diaabled?

Also how long is this issue happening to you for?

Ask a admin in game to reset your password.

Http://www.xkillax.com/vote

3Tiddly Wink Account Recovery Empty Re: Tiddly Wink Account Recovery Fri May 04, 2012 6:40 am

Tiddly Wink

its just that when i first logged on i typed it in incorrectly then i ment to so now i dont know what it is and its been like a day now

4Tiddly Wink Account Recovery Empty account recovery Sat May 05, 2012 5:25 am

yates

yates

have you tried to respell your pass incorrectly when you log in for example your pass it apple and you put aplple when u first did it and tried putting apple to log in try spelling it incorrectly when you log in you could figure it out that way

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum