xKillax
Hello Everyone!

Welcome to the xKillax Forums , We hope you enjoy your time on the forums and playing the server.

Please register or login to begin.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

xKillax
Hello Everyone!

Welcome to the xKillax Forums , We hope you enjoy your time on the forums and playing the server.

Please register or login to begin.
xKillax
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
xKillax

You are not connected. Please login or register

Admin "Master" Flamming caught on video.

+4
Ivan
Mitch
Master
Weed Indeed
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Admin "Master" Flamming caught on video. Empty Admin "Master" Flamming caught on video. Wed May 30, 2012 6:01 pm

Weed Indeed

www .youtube.com/watch?v=YoyXYlNkM-w&feature=youtu.be

Master

Administrator
Administrator

Grow up, if u like this server play if you dont like it just quit or get iped

Mitch

OMG GROW UP it was like 4 words not even enough proof to get him demoted!!

Ivan

Co-owner of xKillax
Co-owner of xKillax

Shame, Master will be dealt with. He will most likely be demoted/banned.

Loljk.

Master

Administrator
Administrator

Ivan wrote:Shame, Master will be dealt with. He will most likely be demoted/banned.

Loljk.
goml

Half Bak3d

Half Bak3d
Donator
Donator

Master wrote:Grow up, if u like this server play if you dont like it just quit or get iped

+1

shawn

shawn
Administrator
Administrator

There are times when you have to ignore something, it's thetime to ignore this thread.

Closed/.

Http://www.xkillax.com/vote

Zach

Owner of xKillax
Owner of xKillax

I had to unlock this just to have a nice big "lol" I swear half the time I talk even if I do have a reason it does not matter regardless as I own this bitch and as to Master flaming people I do it so does a lot of my staff though its not because they mean it it is merely because the stress of getting spammed over and over is just tiring. Nothing will be dealt with this as it happens to everyone and if you do not like what I have to say you can take my words and shove them up your ass on your way to the "X" button on my client.

Mod xPvM

That was more hilarious than harrashing. Haha

shawn

shawn
Administrator
Administrator

Zach wrote: what I have to say you can take my words and shove them up your ass on your way to the "X" button on my client.

lol!

Http://www.xkillax.com/vote

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum