xKillax
Hello Everyone!

Welcome to the xKillax Forums , We hope you enjoy your time on the forums and playing the server.

Please register or login to begin.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

xKillax
Hello Everyone!

Welcome to the xKillax Forums , We hope you enjoy your time on the forums and playing the server.

Please register or login to begin.
xKillax
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
xKillax

You are not connected. Please login or register

Lol on admin and mods.

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Lol on admin and mods. Empty Lol on admin and mods. Sat May 12, 2012 9:14 pm

Finaly Blow

Finaly Blow
Respected Donator
Respected Donator

I saw the reqruitments of applying for a staff spot,
and it say's you need 150+ post count, but none of the admin either mods have them so and I get denied for not havning the reqruitments.
That is kinda bull?

BTW: i am not mad lol, I just saw it.

So get a other reason to not accept me or get your reqruitments straight...

http://www.eproject-gaming.eu

2Lol on admin and mods. Empty Re: Lol on admin and mods. Sat May 12, 2012 9:18 pm

Some

Some

I think the requirements are hard to reach but they are good because you have to work for them in a way and so they dont get spammed with ct and mod apps. Lol

3Lol on admin and mods. Empty Re: Lol on admin and mods. Sat May 12, 2012 9:20 pm

Finaly Blow

Finaly Blow
Respected Donator
Respected Donator

The reqruitments are way to high we dont even got a realy active forums... so we only getting spam whores.

http://www.eproject-gaming.eu

4Lol on admin and mods. Empty Re: Lol on admin and mods. Sat May 12, 2012 9:21 pm

shawn

shawn
Administrator
Administrator

Few staff were part of the server before it was released, so they get to keep it. And few were hand picked by zach, which requires no requirement except zack wants you to be a mod or noot

Http://www.xkillax.com/vote

5Lol on admin and mods. Empty ~~~ Mon May 14, 2012 12:16 pm

LH insanity

Co-owner of xKillax
Co-owner of xKillax

I'm one of those people who been around forever. < 3333333333

6Lol on admin and mods. Empty Re: Lol on admin and mods. Mon May 14, 2012 7:16 pm

Master

Administrator
Administrator

Finaly Blow wrote:I saw the reqruitments of applying for a staff spot,
and it say's you need 150+ post count, but none of the admin either mods have them so and I get denied for not havning the reqruitments.
That is kinda bull?

BTW: i am not mad lol, I just saw it.

So get a other reason to not accept me or get your reqruitments straight...

This 150 post count cuz of ppl who just joins the server then go post a staff application..

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum