xKillax
Hello Everyone!

Welcome to the xKillax Forums , We hope you enjoy your time on the forums and playing the server.

Please register or login to begin.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

xKillax
Hello Everyone!

Welcome to the xKillax Forums , We hope you enjoy your time on the forums and playing the server.

Please register or login to begin.
xKillax
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
xKillax

You are not connected. Please login or register

epic bossing/giveaway fc

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1epic bossing/giveaway fc Empty epic bossing/giveaway fc Tue May 22, 2012 3:12 pm

hellslayerh

Hey guys my in game name is hellslayer h and also known as solcrystal, though my main account is hellslayer h.i am starting a bossing clan.this will not be your ordinary clan though. There will be billions given away every 2 hours. These giveaway will be for our clan only only so make sure your in our fc at all times so you don't miss them. Ranks will have to be purchased in game. The first rank starts at 100m ( recruit) and the move up in 50m increments.some of the bonuses of being ranked are generals will get special capes and out fits to show off your status of tHe epic clan hellslayer h. Another addition will corps+ will get the chance to draw from my goodie bag 1-6. I have allot of experience in running a boss clan so if you're looking for a strong, grounded cc then pm me or just join the fc "solcrystal"

2epic bossing/giveaway fc Empty Re: epic bossing/giveaway fc Tue May 22, 2012 3:22 pm

Drakkar

Drakkar

hellslayerh wrote:Hey guys my in game name is hellslayer h and also known as solcrystal, though my main account is hellslayer h.i am starting a bossing clan.this will not be your ordinary clan though. There will be billions given away every 2 hours. These giveaway will be for our clan only only so make sure your in our fc at all times so you don't miss them. Ranks will have to be purchased in game. The first rank starts at 100m ( recruit) and the move up in 50m increments.some of the bonuses of being ranked are generals will get special capes and out fits to show off your status of tHe epic clan hellslayer h. Another addition will corps+ will get the chance to draw from my goodie bag 1-6. I have allot of experience in running a boss clan so if you're looking for a strong, grounded cc then pm me or just join the fc "solcrystal"

Just a question, but are you talking about xxscythexx's clan or are you starting your own with the exact same thing Razz. Anyway I will still join. When I go in-game I will shoot you a pm

3epic bossing/giveaway fc Empty Re: epic bossing/giveaway fc Tue May 22, 2012 3:22 pm

Popper

what are the capes? O-o

4epic bossing/giveaway fc Empty Re: epic bossing/giveaway fc Wed May 23, 2012 3:53 pm

Mitch

I'm in and yeah what Drakkar said

5epic bossing/giveaway fc Empty Re: epic bossing/giveaway fc Thu May 24, 2012 12:47 am

hellslayerh

Yes it's nearly the same thing except he scams his members and i don't :p

6epic bossing/giveaway fc Empty @ poppers question Thu May 24, 2012 12:50 am

hellslayerh

@ poppers, we will get our own capes from an admin once we start growing our clan:)

7epic bossing/giveaway fc Empty Re: epic bossing/giveaway fc Thu May 24, 2012 1:55 pm

Mitch

Btw you should put up a list of who is general and corp and stuff so if something stuffs up you still know who is what

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum