xKillax
Hello Everyone!

Welcome to the xKillax Forums , We hope you enjoy your time on the forums and playing the server.

Please register or login to begin.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

xKillax
Hello Everyone!

Welcome to the xKillax Forums , We hope you enjoy your time on the forums and playing the server.

Please register or login to begin.
xKillax
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
xKillax

You are not connected. Please login or register

hey im new to this epic server!

+2
Future
x divine x
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1hey im new to this epic server! Empty hey im new to this epic server! Sun May 20, 2012 2:27 am

x divine x

hey im x divine x i like to play rsps and real rs and im new here hello all! i will be play like 10 hours per day in weekend so i like pvm and pking

2hey im new to this epic server! Empty Re: hey im new to this epic server! Sun May 20, 2012 2:28 am

Future

Future

hey im new to this epic server! Hsngqt

3hey im new to this epic server! Empty Re: hey im new to this epic server! Sun May 20, 2012 2:39 am

Soldier brox

Soldier brox

Welcomeee

4hey im new to this epic server! Empty Re: hey im new to this epic server! Sun May 20, 2012 3:10 am

Some

Some

hey, welcome, if you ever need help pm me in game or do ::ticket. Hope to see you soon!

5hey im new to this epic server! Empty Re: hey im new to this epic server! Sun May 20, 2012 4:18 am

elizabeth

elizabeth

Welcome to the server, if you would like a little push to start you off with check out my clan in the clan recruitment section of the forums.

6hey im new to this epic server! Empty Re: hey im new to this epic server! Sun May 20, 2012 4:26 am

Drakkar

Drakkar

Welcome to the server. If you need help or need money to start off just pm me in-game

Name: Drakkar

Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum