xKillax
Hello Everyone!

Welcome to the xKillax Forums , We hope you enjoy your time on the forums and playing the server.

Please register or login to begin.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

xKillax
Hello Everyone!

Welcome to the xKillax Forums , We hope you enjoy your time on the forums and playing the server.

Please register or login to begin.
xKillax
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
xKillax

You are not connected. Please login or register

R34P3R's introduction

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1R34P3R's introduction Empty R34P3R's introduction Sat May 19, 2012 3:01 am

R34P3R

R34P3R

Hi guys, my in-game name is R34P3R and my real name is Mike, I really don't care which one you call me, I'm 16, enjoy cooking gourmet foods, gaming (obviously) and especially singing. In fact, in the future I might post some in-game music videos of me and my real-life friends covering the song, which I promise you will NOT be disappointed. The last important thing I have to share about myself is that some of my friends in-game may notice that I'm on for long periods of time, it's only because I don't have much else to do because of my type b cell leukemia. Now before everyone gets all worried and stuff, I just want to say it's really not as bad as people think, and that I can continue to live my life as a normal kid, it's not like this handicaps me from doing stuff like going out for a bite to eat or going to the movies or something. So far I like the server a lot, not to the point where I'm completely addicted to it, but I think I may donate in the future, and some of you seem like really nice people. Although some people argue over ::yell and disturb everybody for a little while, at least it's not that long and most of the admins respond to it if it gets bad. From the people I've met so far, they joined around the same time I did and surprisingly in a matter of days it's as if they were my actual real-life friends who I would do almost anything for, and they are just really nice people in general. So, I hope you guys will appreciate what I'll probably do for the server in the future and wish you a wonderful experience!

Sincerely, Mike

2R34P3R's introduction Empty Re: R34P3R's introduction Sat May 19, 2012 3:11 am

Soldier brox

Soldier brox

Welcome, saw you in game earlier.

3R34P3R's introduction Empty Re: R34P3R's introduction Sat May 19, 2012 6:00 am

Finaly Blow

Finaly Blow
Respected Donator
Respected Donator

Hello Mike,

goodluck on the server Smile

http://www.eproject-gaming.eu

4R34P3R's introduction Empty Re: R34P3R's introduction Sat May 19, 2012 7:44 am

Future

Future

Welcome mike, i saw you ingame, you're a cool person. Nice to see ya here.

5R34P3R's introduction Empty Re: R34P3R's introduction Sat May 19, 2012 8:13 am

Razi

Welcome to server Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]