xKillax
Hello Everyone!

Welcome to the xKillax Forums , We hope you enjoy your time on the forums and playing the server.

Please register or login to begin.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

xKillax
Hello Everyone!

Welcome to the xKillax Forums , We hope you enjoy your time on the forums and playing the server.

Please register or login to begin.
xKillax
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
xKillax

You are not connected. Please login or register

Elizabeth's introduction

+5
Angelina
Some
Finaly Blow
Smiley
elizabeth
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Elizabeth's introduction Empty Elizabeth's introduction Wed May 16, 2012 6:04 am

elizabeth

elizabeth

My name is Elizabeth,

I am 15 years of age. I am not English so I am sorry if it is hard to understand me. I am female, and no I will not post pictures of me or tell you where I am from, that's just not your business. I enjoy drawing, skating, and gaming. That's all i can think to say, hope everyone has a good time playing.

What I think of the server so far:
I enjoy the game so far, it is very fun. When I started yesterday I was able to find ways to make money and fast, but not to the point that it is to easy. The way everything is organized is nice looking and the game seems stable and secure. The only complaint I have is the community. I have only run into two decent people. When i first joined the game I was called a slut and asked a bunch of very bad question the minute I started training. It seems like a lot of fights happen here too. Other than that this is fun though.

2Elizabeth's introduction Empty Re: Elizabeth's introduction Wed May 16, 2012 6:10 am

Smiley

Smiley

I have already seen you ingame, looks like you're enjoying it ! Don't worry about your english grammar, English isn't my main language either, I'm being actually french.

Enjoy your time on the server !

3Elizabeth's introduction Empty Re: Elizabeth's introduction Wed May 16, 2012 6:11 am

Finaly Blow

Finaly Blow
Respected Donator
Respected Donator

Welcome to the server.
Your english is good, I dont have problems with understanding you.
Anyway enjoy the server!

http://www.eproject-gaming.eu

4Elizabeth's introduction Empty Re: Elizabeth's introduction Wed May 16, 2012 7:47 am

Some

Some

Welcome to the server Elizabeth, if you ever need help do ::ticket in game or pm me on forums and or in game.

5Elizabeth's introduction Empty Re: Elizabeth's introduction Wed May 16, 2012 9:05 am

elizabeth

elizabeth

Thank you everyone for the warm welcome.

6Elizabeth's introduction Empty Re: Elizabeth's introduction Wed May 16, 2012 10:06 am

Angelina

Angelina

Welcome to the server! Very Happy

7Elizabeth's introduction Empty Re: Elizabeth's introduction Wed May 16, 2012 11:50 am

Forever OG

Forever OG
Supreme Overlord of the Forums
Supreme Overlord of the Forums

Welcome to the server! if you are getting offended / harassed report them and I and other staff will punish them.

https://xkillax.forumotion.com

8Elizabeth's introduction Empty Re: Elizabeth's introduction Fri May 18, 2012 12:18 pm

Razi

Welcome to the server Smile Im also new

9Elizabeth's introduction Empty Re: Elizabeth's introduction Fri May 18, 2012 1:05 pm

Soldier brox

Soldier brox

Welcome, didn't saw you yet i think. cat

10Elizabeth's introduction Empty Re: Elizabeth's introduction Sat May 19, 2012 7:46 am

Future

Future

Welcome elizabeth! You found me when i was doing hns Lol. Glad to have you, you seem like such a faithful person.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]