xKillax
Hello Everyone!

Welcome to the xKillax Forums , We hope you enjoy your time on the forums and playing the server.

Please register or login to begin.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

xKillax
Hello Everyone!

Welcome to the xKillax Forums , We hope you enjoy your time on the forums and playing the server.

Please register or login to begin.
xKillax
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
xKillax

You are not connected. Please login or register

Future's Pking Guide / FFA or Dangerous PVP

+7
Popper
Finaly Blow
Soldier brox
Perses God
Master
Some
Future
11 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Future

Future

Hello everyone it seems that there are not enough guides on the forums so i figured I would take the initiative and make a few.
This here is my guide to maxed combat pking (when you have all combat skills 99).
I will go over the basics first then go more into detail later.

PK etiquette: Always ask before attacking. Don't PJ (attack someone while they are fighting another person). And don't safe (eat over half Hp)

To start off ill explain the basic welfare melee pker. Melee is effective against ranged and mage armor. Always user Super attack, Super Strength, and Super Restore potions when pking with melee.

Weapon: Abyssal Whip - 8m
Helm: Helm of Neitiznot,
Amulet: Amulet of Strength or Fury
Body: Rune Platebody
Legs: Rune Platelegs
Hands: Cul. Gloves 10
Shield: Unholy Book
Cape: Fire Cape - 5m
Boots: Dragon Boots
Ring: None, Ring of Recoil
Approximate cost: 20m - 60m

Future's Pking Guide / FFA or Dangerous PVP Vengeance

Tactics: Players pking with this setup will be on the Lunar spellbook (guthix altar to switch at home) casting Vengeance, Vengeance is a spell that reflects 75% of the damage taken back to your opponent. When using this setup it is advised to use Turmoil (or whatever combat prayer you like) and Smite while in combat, and use protect from melee when not in combat. Players will cast Vengeance before attacking and during the fight attempting to KO with vengeance. Players with this setup might also consider keeping a
weapon with a good special attack in order to KO easier (like a Dragon Claws or AGS)

The somewhat high risker:
Weapon: Abyssal Whip, Dragon Claws
Helm: Helm of Neiz.
Amulet: Amulet of Fury
Body: Fighter Torso
Legs: Verac's Plateskirt
Shield: Rune Defender, Dragon Defender
Cape: Fire Cape
Ring: Berserk

Future's Pking Guide / FFA or Dangerous PVP 200px-DharoktheWretched

A fantastic option if you have the funds and the balls is pking with Dharok's set!

Dharok's set pking equipment is as follows:

Weapon: Abyssal Whip/Dharok's Greataxe, Dragon Claws
Helm: Dharok's Helm
Body: Dharok's Platebody
Legs: Dharok's Platelegs
Hands: Barrows Gloves
Shield: Dragonfire Shield, Rune Defender
Ring: Ring of Recoil, or Berseker

When you have all four pieces of Dharok's set equipped (helm, body, legs, and greataxe) it activates a set effect called Wretched Strength. "The lower the player's life points, the higher their effective Strength." Enabling players to hit as high as 80 hp in one attack. The lower your hitpoints the higher you hit which is why you have the whip. The way to do it is: cast Vengeance and attack with the whip till your your hp is less then half then click the greataxe and KO the shit out of your opponent.

Future's Pking Guide / FFA or Dangerous PVP 210px-AhrimtheBlighted
Basic Ancient Magics pker equipment:
Weapon: Ancient Staff
Helm: Void Mage helm, Ahrims Hood
Body: Ahrims top
Legs: Ahrims bottom
Hands: Barrows gloves, Infinity gloves
Shield: Mage's book
Boots: infinity
Ring: Seers

Range Tank:
Future's Pking Guide / FFA or Dangerous PVP 2-3
Weapon: Magic Shortbow w. Rune Arrows
Helm: Torag
Body: Black Dragonhide Body
Legs: Black Dragonhide Chaps
Cape: Ava's Accumulator
Ring: Ring of Recoil

If you feel comfortable with pking you may want to try hybriding. Hybriding is using 2 different styles such as ranged and melee. I'm not going to go into hybriding as there are numerous different techniques for it but the most common are Magic/Melee, Range/Melee, and Magic/Range. I will make a hybriding guide if the feedback on this guide is fairly positive.

Some

Some

Thanks for this guide since I suck at pking. You should start making skill guides.

Master

Administrator
Administrator

thats range fail not range tank l0l

Perses God

pretty decent guide, range tank needs work, just change legs and swap the bow for c'bow d bolts and a shiled other then that, awesome and i love the use of pics Razz

Soldier brox

Soldier brox

lal, kinda copied >.<

Fighter torso,
Etc.. How shud we get only 1 ingame ;p

Finaly Blow

Finaly Blow
Respected Donator
Respected Donator

Decent guide!
But haven't see more players making one so Smile

http://www.eproject-gaming.eu

Popper

should have done your own setup for a couple of them.. NO one pks with ahrims staff :p

x divine x

@ the first set do unholy book/rune defender they are kinda easy to get in 10 mins you got like 30 rune defenders and +4 str bonus and some atk bonus is not bad!

Blacklight

Epic Guide. Ranged Tank with D'Hides Lol.

Mod Brad C

Mod Brad C

Very good guide keep it up!

Mod Brad C

http://www.Redtube.com

ii pked fury

nice Guide!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum