xKillax
Hello Everyone!

Welcome to the xKillax Forums , We hope you enjoy your time on the forums and playing the server.

Please register or login to begin.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

xKillax
Hello Everyone!

Welcome to the xKillax Forums , We hope you enjoy your time on the forums and playing the server.

Please register or login to begin.
xKillax
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
xKillax

You are not connected. Please login or register

[REQ] xkillax YouTube background

+3
Finaly Blow
Future
Why So High
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1[REQ] xkillax YouTube background Empty [REQ] xkillax YouTube background Wed May 02, 2012 12:17 pm

Why So High

Why So High

If anyone can make me a xkillax yt background of the new YouTube, that would be sick.

2[REQ] xkillax YouTube background Empty nice! Wed May 02, 2012 12:40 pm

Future

Future

We'd need one hell of a dude that has skills with adobe photoshop. It's fairly challenging but very time consuming. Not I. But i support this alot.

3[REQ] xkillax YouTube background Empty Re: [REQ] xkillax YouTube background Sat May 12, 2012 9:25 pm

Finaly Blow

Finaly Blow
Respected Donator
Respected Donator

I am a adobe photoshop nerd but I dont got the time and youtube backgrounds arent realy my things but I will look into this!

http://www.eproject-gaming.eu

4[REQ] xkillax YouTube background Empty Re: [REQ] xkillax YouTube background Sun May 13, 2012 4:51 am

Smiley

Smiley

Finaly Blow wrote:I am a adobe photoshop nerd but I dont got the time and youtube backgrounds arent realy my things but I will look into this!

Same here !

5[REQ] xkillax YouTube background Empty Re: [REQ] xkillax YouTube background Sun May 13, 2012 6:13 am

Some

Some

I will try and find someone that is skilled i have some internet friends lol

6[REQ] xkillax YouTube background Empty Re: [REQ] xkillax YouTube background Sun May 13, 2012 11:02 pm

Finaly Blow

Finaly Blow
Respected Donator
Respected Donator

Some wrote:I will try and find someone that is skilled i have some internet friends lol

LAWL I REALY FREAKING HELL TROLLED HERE ON THE LINE "I HAVE SOME INTERNET FRIENDS" HAHA.

http://www.eproject-gaming.eu

7[REQ] xkillax YouTube background Empty Re: [REQ] xkillax YouTube background Sat May 26, 2012 10:44 pm

x divine x

would be nice Wink

8[REQ] xkillax YouTube background Empty Re: [REQ] xkillax YouTube background Sat May 26, 2012 11:08 pm

Half Bak3d

Half Bak3d
Donator
Donator

ik this is kinda old but are you willing to pay?? I know a kid he does these but not for free :/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum