xKillax
Hello Everyone!

Welcome to the xKillax Forums , We hope you enjoy your time on the forums and playing the server.

Please register or login to begin.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

xKillax
Hello Everyone!

Welcome to the xKillax Forums , We hope you enjoy your time on the forums and playing the server.

Please register or login to begin.
xKillax
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
xKillax

You are not connected. Please login or register

Starting a boss clan!

+3
Ryan^
zondekii
Future
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Starting a boss clan! Empty Starting a boss clan! Tue May 01, 2012 4:14 am

Future

Future

Are you intrested in killing bosses? Is Nex too hard for you? Do you really want to have more fun on the server? Well you should join this clan! You could even suggest the name! We all want torva drops from nex, fastest kills at bosses, and with updates by the hour, we could be perhaps the start of something new.

Reqs. Level 138, or 126 if you don't want summoning.
You must have a very middle-classed bank with very good melee armor such as bandos, or something better.
If you're maging, infinity's okay for now since no one really has ahrims,
If you're ranging, you must have Armadyl, and Ranger Boots.

Instead of just me, this could be US!

w ww. youtube. com/watch?v=FYxkDP28-LM

2Starting a boss clan! Empty I will be happy to Join ur PvM clan :) Wed May 02, 2012 3:21 pm

zondekii

I will join ur PvM clan i am lvl 138
I have killed a few bosses and got a few drops aswell
I will use melee because i have bandos/primal Smile

Hope the best for the PvM clan and whats its name Smile

3Starting a boss clan! Empty Re: Starting a boss clan! Thu May 03, 2012 1:39 am

Ryan^

Ryan^

Gooodluck, I might apply when im maxed! Maybe add some ranks, just a suggestion. :p

4Starting a boss clan! Empty I will be happy to Join a clan Mon May 07, 2012 7:06 am

doom knight

i am lv 138
meele i hope i can join your clan
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

5Starting a boss clan! Empty of course! Mon May 07, 2012 7:53 am

Future

Future

You invite yourself in, just kill monsters, we'll have fc and more shortly, right now I'm just on an advertising spree so not in game much.

6Starting a boss clan! Empty Re: Starting a boss clan! Sat May 26, 2012 10:35 pm

x divine x

i will join cb 138 gear varie´s to barrows to torva

7Starting a boss clan! Empty Re: Starting a boss clan! Sat May 26, 2012 11:10 pm

Half Bak3d

Half Bak3d
Donator
Donator

topic needs to be locked User is banned..

8Starting a boss clan! Empty Re: Starting a boss clan! Sat May 26, 2012 11:20 pm

Drakkar

Drakkar

x divine x wrote:i will join cb 138 gear varie´s to barrows to torva

A little late... lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum