xKillax
Hello Everyone!

Welcome to the xKillax Forums , We hope you enjoy your time on the forums and playing the server.

Please register or login to begin.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

xKillax
Hello Everyone!

Welcome to the xKillax Forums , We hope you enjoy your time on the forums and playing the server.

Please register or login to begin.
xKillax
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
xKillax

You are not connected. Please login or register

road to hiscore page 1. and all nex sets

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1road to hiscore page 1. and all nex sets Empty road to hiscore page 1. and all nex sets Sun Aug 05, 2012 1:43 am

almost amos

Hey guys What´s going on almost amos here but just call me amos and in game amos too and, i´m doing atm a lot of skilling i don´t know if people check few times daily the hiscore, but if u checked like 2-3 weeks ago i whas rank 72 and atm i am rank 25 my total level is atm 1921 but yeah, and i got full torva and virtus top and legs and much more but not mroe nex armour Smile and probally there are people which are reading this i wanna see a pic of uw stats well i´m sorry but i can´t because i´m 11 year´s old i dutch like the netherlands, and i don´t know much of pc´s so yeah i´m really sorry guys , but i can do this it´s long but yeah atleast it´s something Very Happy

xkillax hiscore´s page 2 rank 25

just type it over or just do what you want Smile i hope you guys enjoy because i´m gonna give a post on this post so you can see/check my stats and road to all nex items daily. i don´t know if u guys gonna like it but yeah just comment on this post with yes cool idea or something positive or comment nah not a good idea or something

and do what you want don´t forget to vote daily for more player´s in the server and respect the staff.

and if u like join my friends chat almost amos it´s for skilling/bosses/help/giveaway´s / etc etc etc etc

that whas the first one tomorow i will post a new one

Enjoy The Server !

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum