xKillax
Hello Everyone!

Welcome to the xKillax Forums , We hope you enjoy your time on the forums and playing the server.

Please register or login to begin.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

xKillax
Hello Everyone!

Welcome to the xKillax Forums , We hope you enjoy your time on the forums and playing the server.

Please register or login to begin.
xKillax
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
xKillax

You are not connected. Please login or register

Copying Zelda's name and having fun

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Copying Zelda's name and having fun Empty Copying Zelda's name and having fun Wed May 30, 2012 2:52 pm

Mitch

Who are you reporting? : Zelda 1 hahahahahh (zelda) and name in pics..

What have they done? : Tried copying Zelda's name and making random accounts

Proof (Must be picture / video and must be conclusive!) : Copying Zelda's name and having fun 34fofg8
Copying Zelda's name and having fun Wi3lok

2Copying Zelda's name and having fun Empty Re: Copying Zelda's name and having fun Wed May 30, 2012 2:58 pm

Zelda

Zelda
Administrator
Administrator

Copying Zelda's name and having fun Fake10

This goes for everyone. I AM THE ONLY ZELDA. If someone says they are me and do NOT have a crown, they are an imposter. I have another account as well called Sheik. And there is only one Sheik in-game.

https://www.youtube.com/minimezelda

3Copying Zelda's name and having fun Empty Re: Copying Zelda's name and having fun Wed May 30, 2012 3:25 pm

Master

Administrator
Administrator

Just ban him

4Copying Zelda's name and having fun Empty Re: Copying Zelda's name and having fun Wed May 30, 2012 4:16 pm

Zelda

Zelda
Administrator
Administrator

That was the person who I ip'd 3-4 times.

https://www.youtube.com/minimezelda

5Copying Zelda's name and having fun Empty Re: Copying Zelda's name and having fun Wed May 30, 2012 8:41 pm

shawn

shawn
Administrator
Administrator

Ip ban is really jseless now >.> everyone knows how to change ip..

Http://www.xkillax.com/vote

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum