xKillax
Hello Everyone!

Welcome to the xKillax Forums , We hope you enjoy your time on the forums and playing the server.

Please register or login to begin.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

xKillax
Hello Everyone!

Welcome to the xKillax Forums , We hope you enjoy your time on the forums and playing the server.

Please register or login to begin.
xKillax
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
xKillax

You are not connected. Please login or register

Forum Mod.

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Forum Mod. Empty Forum Mod. Wed May 30, 2012 8:20 am

Finaly Blow

Finaly Blow
Respected Donator
Respected Donator

Personal Information
Name: T, Sean
Date of birth: 03-19-1996
Place of birth: The Netherlands
Nationality: Dutch
Sex: Male

Education

2008-2012 Normal Highschool

Languages

Dutch native
English fluent
German bad
French bad

Other activities

2006-today I'm busy with my computer when I was 10, I first started with Windows Movie maker and played it for a year, then I download Sony vegas and got experience with it, and then I went to Cinema 4D for 3D! I do this like 15 hours a week.

Computer skills

Good knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, Adobe PS, Cinema 4D, Sony Vegas, AAE, 3D max.

Hobbies

Hanging out with friends, and going out with them, swimming, crossing, and on the computer.

Experience

I've been playing Runescape for like 7-8 years now, and I've been playing RSPS for now 5 years, I had my own server, but did't have enough time for it, because of school. I had more clan on Runescape with forums (made by myself ) and I was realy active on it, and keep the forums good alive.

Why I am uniq?

Because I am a really simple player and tread people for who they are and the same. I just want to have a nice time on the server and just want to keep the forums clean.

why I am good for this position?

Because I am always on the forums, I always look on it and help people out, or give my opinion what I think is the best for them. And I have experience myself on making forums and coding them.

Why I want this position?

Because I want to keep the forums clean, and want to get rid of all the spammers and post whore's. And want to help people so good and fast possible!

Why I deserve this position?

Yeah, good question, because I want to help people and if you got a moderator rank or any rank, that is higher then the normal player people trust you more and listen more to you, so they get helped better and faster.

Some other things what can benefit my apply.

I am a good with Photoshop so perhaps, I can make logo's or Icons or something to pimp the forums and get people a signature, I got some good suggestions and more stuff in my pocket! Smile

Hope to hear soon of you!
Thanks,

Finaly Blow.

Last edited by Finaly Blow on Thu May 31, 2012 8:12 am; edited 1 time in total

http://www.eproject-gaming.eu

2Forum Mod. Empty Re: Forum Mod. Wed May 30, 2012 8:33 am

shawn

shawn
Administrator
Administrator

Goodl luck, my support may be made after i look through your posts and the quality of them.

50% support, 18 recent posts are basically spammed for 150 post requiremnt, anyways your old posts are alright, up to forever og.

Last edited by shawn on Wed May 30, 2012 8:43 am; edited 1 time in total

Http://www.xkillax.com/vote

3Forum Mod. Empty Re: Forum Mod. Wed May 30, 2012 8:36 am

Ivan

Co-owner of xKillax
Co-owner of xKillax

Didn't you quit? And you haven't been active on forums for like two weeks.

4Forum Mod. Empty Re: Forum Mod. Wed May 30, 2012 8:42 am

Finaly Blow

Finaly Blow
Respected Donator
Respected Donator

Ivan wrote:Didn't you quit? And you haven't been active on forums for like two weeks.

Because I don't want to spam this topic, I will pm you Smile

http://www.eproject-gaming.eu

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum