xKillax
Hello Everyone!

Welcome to the xKillax Forums , We hope you enjoy your time on the forums and playing the server.

Please register or login to begin.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

xKillax
Hello Everyone!

Welcome to the xKillax Forums , We hope you enjoy your time on the forums and playing the server.

Please register or login to begin.
xKillax
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
xKillax

You are not connected. Please login or register

Zach Issue

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Zach Issue Empty Zach Issue Tue May 29, 2012 8:12 pm

Forever OG

Forever OG
Supreme Overlord of the Forums

Someone got into Zach's skype account and forum account and was saying some things which are completely un-true. Below you will see what the "Hacker / Imposter" has been saying and what Zach has said in reply to it. I want you to know now I will not tolerate any of this and just because I flame Zach this is not a joke and you will be permanently banned from forums on your account , IP Address , Your e-mail address and all your other e-mails proven to be you or related to you so you will never be able to register again. We will find out who this was and we will take force instantly , even accusations will get them jailed in-game and banned on forums until we sort it out so do not say "It was _______" unless you have proof because if it turns out it won't you will be punished instantly no discussion about it or appeal.

The Hackers Message
Zach Issue G88RK

Zach's Message
Zach Issue 9zajS

We will not stand for this or any joking about this or false accusations we will be incredibly strict on this so take this very seriously.

Last edited by Forever OG on Thu May 31, 2012 5:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

https://xkillax.forumotion.com

2Zach Issue Empty Re: Zach Issue Tue May 29, 2012 8:15 pm

shawn

shawn
Administrator
Administrator

It was derek, zach said that.

Http://www.xkillax.com/vote

3Zach Issue Empty Re: Zach Issue Tue May 29, 2012 8:16 pm

Forever OG

Forever OG

shawn wrote:It was derek, zach said that.

Derek got into his RS Account now if it is true that derek did this as well this post will still stay up anyway as a reminder and a warning for everyone.

https://xkillax.forumotion.com

4Zach Issue Empty Re: Zach Issue Tue May 29, 2012 8:18 pm

shawn

shawn
Administrator
Administrator

Forever OG wrote:
shawn wrote:It was derek, zach said that.

Derek got into his RS Account now if it is true that derek did this as well this post will still stay up anyway as a reminder and a warning for everyone.

Im pretty sure zach had same password thats why this all hppened, but well not 100% sure, have to confirm with zach.

Http://www.xkillax.com/vote

5Zach Issue Empty Re: Zach Issue Wed May 30, 2012 6:24 pm

Blue

Blue

I got this same message

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum