xKillax
Hello Everyone!

Welcome to the xKillax Forums , We hope you enjoy your time on the forums and playing the server.

Please register or login to begin.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

xKillax
Hello Everyone!

Welcome to the xKillax Forums , We hope you enjoy your time on the forums and playing the server.

Please register or login to begin.
xKillax
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
xKillax

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gunna release this: WARNING DO NOT USE 5-11 yet.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Blue

Blue

Gunna release this: WARNING DO NOT USE 5-11 yet. Coolte19

WARNING! Do not use 5-11 yet, i have not fully finished them. If you do use them your computer will get fucked!!!

Ok guys well i started a little program in batch about month ago witch i was gunna use for my use. But now i have no use for it seeing that my friend made a better program for this type of thing.
What this is?
This is a program with a built in targeted DDoS(Not finished). Also includes Keylogging,Trojan packets, And other little features that can be used to piss whoever you may be after.The program is still not finished and has some work to be done before it can be used for your personal use.If anyone knows batch you can try too finish it.
What needs to be done?
Well the DDoS is set too send packets but does not send to a certain target, Witch i cant seem to get it to do.
Keylogger is fully working. just dont use it on yourself. The "Trasher" is fully working witch is a feature that deletes certain files on your targets computer. The trojan program is not finshed itself, So do not click on that one. witch is numbers 5-11. Guides are just some random shit i added too make it look nice lol.
So in all to sum it up its a big ass trolling program.
This so far was %100 coded by batch.(NOTEPAD/CMD)
Made by: Blue

Forever OG

Forever OG
Supreme Overlord of the Forums
Supreme Overlord of the Forums

Archived , Locked and Demoted on forums. I will not have anyone post things like this here. Also sent to final warning don't do anything bad again or your banned from forums.

https://xkillax.forumotion.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]