xKillax
Hello Everyone!

Welcome to the xKillax Forums , We hope you enjoy your time on the forums and playing the server.

Please register or login to begin.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

xKillax
Hello Everyone!

Welcome to the xKillax Forums , We hope you enjoy your time on the forums and playing the server.

Please register or login to begin.
xKillax
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
xKillax

You are not connected. Please login or register

I'll be gone for a while

+5
Some
Drakkar
Mitch
Popper
Santa Claws
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I'll be gone for a while Empty I'll be gone for a while Fri May 25, 2012 7:51 am

Santa Claws

Hiiii peoples. I'm done with runescape private servers for now. The eco is fucked, the people got so much different. When i first joined everyone so nice, now everyone is so rich and are stuckup douche canoes. LOL douche canoe.. Anyways see you guys laterrr. Kisses to my Bitchessss :*******

2I'll be gone for a while Empty Re: I'll be gone for a while Fri May 25, 2012 8:02 am

Popper

I do agree the people got lame and EVERYONE has 1B+ upon joining... -.-

Bye Santa Sad(

3I'll be gone for a while Empty Re: I'll be gone for a while Fri May 25, 2012 8:05 am

Santa Claws

bye byee Smile

4I'll be gone for a while Empty Re: I'll be gone for a while Fri May 25, 2012 8:08 am

Mitch

I didnt really know you but bye, and I am one of the few who doesn't have 1b

5I'll be gone for a while Empty Re: I'll be gone for a while Fri May 25, 2012 10:34 am

Drakkar

Drakkar

Santa Claws wrote: When i first joined everyone so nice, now everyone is so rich and are stuckup douche canoes.

Exactly. When I Joined everyone was helpin' me out. Now when people join they play for 10 mins and think that they get something good, so they go home and try to sell Item X (X = item they think is rare) for lets say 10m but its actually 5m. So there are some people who have played 3 days and have like 5b come up to this new player and start unneeded Arguments that involves lots of swear words about how the item isn't the price he thinks.

6I'll be gone for a while Empty Re: I'll be gone for a while Fri May 25, 2012 10:49 am

Some

Some

Bye santa sry to see you leave Sad and also we need to follow a PRICE GUIDE. Lol

7I'll be gone for a while Empty Re: I'll be gone for a while Fri May 25, 2012 9:35 pm

shawn

shawn
Administrator
Administrator

A good legit player leaving, curse to RsPs.

Http://www.xkillax.com/vote

8I'll be gone for a while Empty Re: I'll be gone for a while Sat May 26, 2012 12:11 am

Santa Claws

=/ sorry shawn but thanks Smile and yeah Drakkar i agree. Someone should make a legit not too high priced price guide to keep this eco balanced.

9I'll be gone for a while Empty Re: I'll be gone for a while Sat May 26, 2012 5:16 am

Half Bak3d

Half Bak3d
Donator
Donator

sucks to see you go i remember when you first joined Sad

10I'll be gone for a while Empty Re: I'll be gone for a while Sat May 26, 2012 8:04 am

Angelina

Angelina

bye Sad

11I'll be gone for a while Empty Re: I'll be gone for a while Sat May 26, 2012 10:38 pm

x divine x

ciao Sad

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum