xKillax
Hello Everyone!

Welcome to the xKillax Forums , We hope you enjoy your time on the forums and playing the server.

Please register or login to begin.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

xKillax
Hello Everyone!

Welcome to the xKillax Forums , We hope you enjoy your time on the forums and playing the server.

Please register or login to begin.
xKillax
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
xKillax

You are not connected. Please login or register

i need a sig you will be rewarded a purple party hat ( bet people comment now )

+2
Popper
-ct- jordan
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

-ct- jordan

-ct- jordan

sup guys i need a signature.. the best one will get a pretty sweet prize for making it. i like cannabis so if you can put something that has to do with marijuana in it that would be sexy.

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

Last edited by -ct- jordan on Fri May 25, 2012 7:17 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : noone would help me out so i had to tell you guys the reward)

Popper

SMOK A BOLE!!!@!!@!!@!#

Nah really I'll give it a try.

I admit I didn't even look at this before reward LOL

-ct- jordan

-ct- jordan

hehe thanks, hope its pretty sweet!!! What a Face

Mitch

ill make one too

-ct- jordan

-ct- jordan

the best one will win.. be creative please there's a great reward you have to admit What a Face

Mitch

Wait what text do you want on it

-ct- jordan

-ct- jordan

like what do i want it to say? have it say something about community team and the my in-game name. oh and have 4:20 somewhere. Very Happy ps- my fav color's are red and blue.

Mitch

i need a sig you will be rewarded a purple party hat ( bet people comment now ) 2exsfau hope you like it

Hopefully I win?

-ct- jordan

-ct- jordan

i like it alot!!!!! let popper post his then ill decide <3

Half Bak3d

Half Bak3d
Donator
Donator

hey i can try to make one Smile

Soldier brox

Soldier brox

Making one atm

Soldier brox

Soldier brox

i need a sig you will be rewarded a purple party hat ( bet people comment now ) Oo11

Hope u like =o. What a Face

Mitch

^^^ He said he wants Maruijuana but.. They are maple leaves and his fav colours are red & blue

-ct- jordan

-ct- jordan

yeah i want a better one

Soldier brox

Soldier brox

i need a sig you will be rewarded a purple party hat ( bet people comment now ) Jordan10

-ct- jordan

-ct- jordan

brox wins like a g that sig is sexy af

Blue

Blue

Jordan you poser.

-ct- jordan

-ct- jordan

shit nigga, i chief all day. my family is known for slinging all around the town i live in.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum