xKillax
Hello Everyone!

Welcome to the xKillax Forums , We hope you enjoy your time on the forums and playing the server.

Please register or login to begin.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

xKillax
Hello Everyone!

Welcome to the xKillax Forums , We hope you enjoy your time on the forums and playing the server.

Please register or login to begin.
xKillax
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
xKillax

You are not connected. Please login or register

problems logging on without disconnecting

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

-ct- jordan

-ct- jordan

well, im on my fathers computer till tomorrow when my desktop will be here but every time i log in it gets to where i can see everyone then it disconnects and takes me to the log in screen. if anyone wants to teamview and try to help me fix the problem or if its an easy fix and you can just explain it to me on this thread that would be very much appreciated. What a Face

- jordan

shawn

shawn
Administrator
Administrator

Happens to almost everyone, to fix this issue, dont open client as soon as you start your pc, so kt can load start upprogrmas..

Http://www.xkillax.com/vote

-ct- jordan

-ct- jordan

well thanks for the advice but its still not working >.>

shawn

shawn
Administrator
Administrator

Delete cache and download the new client.

Http://www.xkillax.com/vote

Angelina

Angelina

This happens to everyone lol.

Half Bak3d

Half Bak3d
Donator
Donator

i had that problem today what i did is log off my laptop and log back in and reconnected to wireless internet. and got it fixed

hope this helps

-ct- jordan

-ct- jordan

that's not what it was, all i had to do was change it from re-sizable to fixed at the log in screen.

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]