xKillax
Hello Everyone!

Welcome to the xKillax Forums , We hope you enjoy your time on the forums and playing the server.

Please register or login to begin.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

xKillax
Hello Everyone!

Welcome to the xKillax Forums , We hope you enjoy your time on the forums and playing the server.

Please register or login to begin.
xKillax
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
xKillax

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEED HELP NOW!

+2
Smiley
-ct- jordan
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1NEED HELP NOW! Empty NEED HELP NOW! Tue May 22, 2012 4:56 am

-ct- jordan

-ct- jordan

hey guys, Jordan here. I'm having problems logging in at home ( my irl house and not the schools computer ), i get to log in then as soon as i do i get connection loss, happens every time.. im guessing i have the wrong java download but i don't want to download any unnecessary programmes, someone please tell me what i can do to play.. What a Face

2NEED HELP NOW! Empty Re: NEED HELP NOW! Tue May 22, 2012 5:26 am

-ct- jordan

-ct- jordan

for fucks sake you fuckin cock suckers help me out a little bit damn, gotta get pissed the fuck off to get a little bit of help around here.

3NEED HELP NOW! Empty Re: NEED HELP NOW! Tue May 22, 2012 5:48 am

Smiley

Smiley

I gotta be honest, I haven't heard this problem before (connection lost at each log etc.) But when you say that it's not working only at your house, it must be your Wi-Fi (Internet connection) that might reject the ip or something. (I'm just throwing ideas up)

Have you tried to reload your router then try again ? (Not sure it will help, but it's still an idea)

4NEED HELP NOW! Empty Re: NEED HELP NOW! Tue May 22, 2012 5:53 am

-ct- jordan

-ct- jordan

thank you for taking your time to comment and try to help, but yes i've tried all those things, im not an idiot on a computer i know what im doing but this one has me stumped, tell zack that i need his help i can not get contact with him seeing i cant get online ingame and hes not on skype.

- jordan

(no hate comments please )

5NEED HELP NOW! Empty Re: NEED HELP NOW! Sat May 26, 2012 10:24 pm

x divine x

my brother had it to try lowest quality then it works fine at my brother

6NEED HELP NOW! Empty Re: NEED HELP NOW! Sat May 26, 2012 11:13 pm

Drakkar

Drakkar

-ct- jordan wrote:for fucks sake you fuckin cock suckers help me out a little bit damn, gotta get pissed the fuck off to get a little bit of help around here.

-ct- jordan wrote: (no hate comments please )

ಠ_ಠ

7NEED HELP NOW! Empty Re: NEED HELP NOW! Sun May 27, 2012 10:30 pm

Half Bak3d

Half Bak3d
Donator
Donator

I had same problem what i did was close all windows, disconnect the internet, restart my computer, reconnect internet and it worked :/

hopefully it helps you

8NEED HELP NOW! Empty Re: NEED HELP NOW! Sun May 27, 2012 11:38 pm

-ct- jordan

-ct- jordan

x divine x thank you so much man, ill give you something ingame when zach gets up. What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

9NEED HELP NOW! Empty Re: NEED HELP NOW! Mon May 28, 2012 3:16 am

Zelda

Zelda
Administrator
Administrator

-ct- jordan wrote:for fucks sake you fuckin cock suckers help me out a little bit damn, gotta get pissed the fuck off to get a little bit of help around here.

Just to let you know, asking rudely will get you nowhere. Keep that in mind.

https://www.youtube.com/minimezelda

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum