xKillax
Hello Everyone!

Welcome to the xKillax Forums , We hope you enjoy your time on the forums and playing the server.

Please register or login to begin.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

xKillax
Hello Everyone!

Welcome to the xKillax Forums , We hope you enjoy your time on the forums and playing the server.

Please register or login to begin.
xKillax
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
xKillax

You are not connected. Please login or register

what do you guys think of me?

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1what do you guys think of me? Empty what do you guys think of me? Tue May 22, 2012 12:02 am

-ct- jordan

-ct- jordan

hey guys jordan here, just wondering what everyone thinks of me.. if theres things i should work on then just tell me and ill try my best, hope noone posts hate comments.

- jordan alien

2what do you guys think of me? Empty Re: what do you guys think of me? Tue May 22, 2012 5:52 am

Smiley

Smiley

I've been playing for around two weeks and I see that you're OK for me. I've seen you few times on server but not alot, because we may have a different timezone. I don't love you, but I don't hate you.

3what do you guys think of me? Empty Re: what do you guys think of me? Tue May 22, 2012 5:59 am

-ct- jordan

-ct- jordan

well add me on skype jordanharvey80 & get to know me if you want Razz

4what do you guys think of me? Empty Re: what do you guys think of me? Tue May 22, 2012 2:59 pm

Popper

you used to be a douchebag but you smartened up and you are an awesome guy now Smile

5what do you guys think of me? Empty Re: what do you guys think of me? Thu May 24, 2012 3:16 am

shawn

shawn
Administrator
Administrator

I think that why didn't I see you? Never seen you ingame/forums till now. Don't say time zones Im in forums 24/7 and ingame 10+ hours

Http://www.xkillax.com/vote

6what do you guys think of me? Empty Re: what do you guys think of me? Thu May 24, 2012 7:59 am

-ct- jordan

-ct- jordan

im on 5-7 hours every weekday while im at school, my desktop is fixed tomorrow and will be on pre much 24/7 so i'm not sure why you've never seen me. and popper thanks i appreciate that.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum