xKillax
Hello Everyone!

Welcome to the xKillax Forums , We hope you enjoy your time on the forums and playing the server.

Please register or login to begin.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

xKillax
Hello Everyone!

Welcome to the xKillax Forums , We hope you enjoy your time on the forums and playing the server.

Please register or login to begin.
xKillax
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
xKillax

You are not connected. Please login or register

Farewell xkillax

+7
Smiley
shawn
Finaly Blow
Soldier brox
Razi
Zelda
elizabeth
11 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Farewell xkillax Empty Farewell xkillax Mon May 21, 2012 10:40 am

elizabeth

elizabeth

I am leaving the xkillax community for many reasons. The major one being most of the people that play were just mean to me and one another. I constantly saw people fighting and when I asked a staff member about it they said it was just happening that day, yet every day after the same thing happened over and over. People rarely help each-other, and when they do they don't make sure the other player understands.

Another reason is the staff, or lack of. Every time I logged on there was maybe one staff member on and active. Half the time there were no staff members on. Zelda and Shawn were the only people I see on regularly. When staff are on they don't listen to the players part of the time, which in term means they aren't doing their jobs as staff team. Zelda helped me a lot but the other staff members said they'd look at something I would ask them to and then not do so or just completely ignore me and other players.

I have created multiple things to help new players including a clan (which i deleted) and a detailed guide that no one seemed to care about or use. This is usually because of lack of interest in the forums. An easy fix for this is making people register on the forums before playing or make forum only events. I am not trying to say either of my ideas were perfect or even good, but I believe they had the potential to bring a few more players to the game if they were actually used.

For the most part I had a lot of fun on the server, but if I had to ask someone something it was near impossible or not worth my time. When others asked something they got called "newfag" then laughed at. I don't know what "newfag" means but in the context it was used in I am assuming it isn't very respectful. What I don't understand the most is that most of these players say they are 10-18 so why do we curse so much? It doesn't make you cool or more noticeable to curse at someone or curse constantly for no reason. Cursing at players is something that almost made me quite right away because when I first joined I was called a "slut" and told to "suck a cock". New players will take one look at that and log off.

One of the last reasons i care to talk about is the owner. Someone told me the owner is going to shut the server down once donations stop coming in. I would understand this if the server had a web hoster (I don't know what it's called, it hosts the server even when your computer is shut down) but it does not have one. If it did have one the server wouldn't go down every now and then when the owners computer shut off. Basically the only thing that the owner is spending money on is the website, which could be converted to a free hoster as well. The only thing that would really chance is it would be called xkillax or any other free website hoster name.

Long story short, people don't appreciate anything, the community is rude, and the staff are not as active as they should be. All of these things have easy fixes to them;however, I don't think it will be any time soon. I doubt anyone even read this far.

I want to thank Zelda, Future, and Razi for being nice to me. Sorry that I am leaving and I hope I didn't offend anyone with this. For those that are going to continue playing have fun and I hope for the best for the server. If I don't get banned I might stay on the forums for a little while (not that many would care) so that the friends that I did make here can give me their skype users or msn users if they so wish.

Regards,
Elizabeth

Last edited by elizabeth on Mon May 21, 2012 6:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

2Farewell xkillax Empty Re: Farewell xkillax Mon May 21, 2012 10:56 am

Zelda

Zelda
Administrator
Administrator

I wish you could have stayed with us, you are very nice, and you are very welcome. I tried my best to help you. Hope to hear from you soon! And if you would like to add me on Skype, you can. My username is Kovianaa.

https://www.youtube.com/minimezelda

3Farewell xkillax Empty Re: Farewell xkillax Mon May 21, 2012 11:44 am

Razi

I want to thank Zelda, Future, and kazi for being nice to me

Kazi? More like razi =D and sorry to hear you leave even thought everything you said is 100% true

4Farewell xkillax Empty Re: Farewell xkillax Mon May 21, 2012 3:27 pm

Soldier brox

Soldier brox

You seem nice, but well Goodbye

And Good luck in in real life!
Smile

5Farewell xkillax Empty Re: Farewell xkillax Mon May 21, 2012 6:15 pm

elizabeth

elizabeth

Sorry Razi, I was in a hurry. I fixed it.

6Farewell xkillax Empty Re: Farewell xkillax Mon May 21, 2012 7:52 pm

Finaly Blow

Finaly Blow
Respected Donator
Respected Donator

you are 100% right, but don't take thing's so hard, you going away because people aren't that nice to you? Life is hard, people are annoyed of newcomers who ask how to do this or do that, without reading the books you get from a starter, so yeah, and the thing about the owner, Zach. I don't think this is true because he is updating alot and fixing things, why would he do that if he is gonna close the server.

Anyway Goodluck in life!
break a leg,

Finaly Blow.

http://www.eproject-gaming.eu

7Farewell xkillax Empty Re: Farewell xkillax Tue May 22, 2012 12:53 am

shawn

shawn
Administrator
Administrator

Farewell.

Http://www.xkillax.com/vote

8Farewell xkillax Empty Re: Farewell xkillax Tue May 22, 2012 5:45 am

Smiley

Smiley

After reading all your text, I understand how you feel, but as Finaly Blow, no server is perfect. No staff is perfect. Sometimes when I ask something on yell, no one dares to answer me, not even staff online.

You sounded like a nice person, I regret that I didn't known you.

Farewell...

9Farewell xkillax Empty good day to you.. Tue May 22, 2012 8:52 am

78deathlord

elementary my dear Elizabeth...

10Farewell xkillax Empty Re: Farewell xkillax Tue May 22, 2012 10:18 am

i c 3 b

i c 3 b

Damn girl if you can post that long of a farewell I give you props have fun! =D

11Farewell xkillax Empty Re: Farewell xkillax Tue May 22, 2012 10:26 am

Some

Some

I'm sry hear that your leaving the server Sad you had great potential to help the server a lot. Have fun where ever you go.

12Farewell xkillax Empty Re: Farewell xkillax Fri May 25, 2012 9:34 am

Popper

I used to think that Zach really didn't do much and did wanna close the server but after skyping with him and shit he explained to me he does do a lot of coding but the amount of shit he gets for people not being pleased with his coding pisses him off. The server will probably never close.
Also, its not the staffs problem that the community fails. Welcome to RSPS?

Bye though.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum