xKillax
Hello Everyone!

Welcome to the xKillax Forums , We hope you enjoy your time on the forums and playing the server.

Please register or login to begin.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

xKillax
Hello Everyone!

Welcome to the xKillax Forums , We hope you enjoy your time on the forums and playing the server.

Please register or login to begin.
xKillax
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
xKillax

You are not connected. Please login or register

STAFF ABUSE REPORT ON BLUE

+4
shawn
Smiley
Half Bak3d
Future
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1STAFF ABUSE REPORT ON BLUE Empty STAFF ABUSE REPORT ON BLUE Fri May 18, 2012 7:13 am

Future

Future

TR0L0L0L0. You all have been trolled.

Last edited by Future on Fri May 18, 2012 12:19 pm; edited 3 times in total

2STAFF ABUSE REPORT ON BLUE Empty Re: STAFF ABUSE REPORT ON BLUE Fri May 18, 2012 7:38 am

Half Bak3d

Half Bak3d
Donator
Donator

<3 I love you Blue.

3STAFF ABUSE REPORT ON BLUE Empty Re: STAFF ABUSE REPORT ON BLUE Fri May 18, 2012 8:09 am

Smiley

Smiley

Oh seriously staff, can you be a little mature ? At this moment, I've only seen Xpvm, Shawn, Lh and Some that isn't ridiculous.

Be a little mature for once, the members concerced.

4STAFF ABUSE REPORT ON BLUE Empty D3M0T3 Fri May 18, 2012 8:11 am

Future

Future

He was pming me threats, like i think thats enough for at least a warning, he doesn't deserve admin..

5STAFF ABUSE REPORT ON BLUE Empty Re: STAFF ABUSE REPORT ON BLUE Fri May 18, 2012 8:36 am

shawn

shawn
Administrator
Administrator

Blue seriously?
STAFF ABUSE REPORT ON BLUE 131872195573

And zach you going to take this?

Http://www.xkillax.com/vote

6STAFF ABUSE REPORT ON BLUE Empty Re: STAFF ABUSE REPORT ON BLUE Fri May 18, 2012 9:00 am

Some

Some

I agree with Shawn. Well said.

7STAFF ABUSE REPORT ON BLUE Empty Tr0l0l0 Fri May 18, 2012 9:27 am

Future

Future

I say let's make a big triangle! Shawn gets admin. Some gets mod. Blue gets community help at the most.

8STAFF ABUSE REPORT ON BLUE Empty Re: STAFF ABUSE REPORT ON BLUE Fri May 18, 2012 9:48 am

Blue

Blue

For one future you earned the ddos threat kid
Two: i was fucking around with the yell, lh does zach does it all the staff do it that can.
Your just mad at me cause i revoked your dice.
And that ip i spammed for the last time is not your ip.

9STAFF ABUSE REPORT ON BLUE Empty Re: STAFF ABUSE REPORT ON BLUE Fri May 18, 2012 10:50 am

Blue

Blue

Admin please lock zack has spoke his mind about this

10STAFF ABUSE REPORT ON BLUE Empty Re: STAFF ABUSE REPORT ON BLUE Fri May 18, 2012 11:41 am

Zelda

Zelda
Administrator
Administrator

Smiley wrote:Oh seriously staff, can you be a little mature ? At this moment, I've only seen Xpvm, Shawn, Lh and Some that isn't ridiculous.

Be a little mature for once, the members concerced.

I'm ridiculous? In what way? O.o

https://www.youtube.com/minimezelda

11STAFF ABUSE REPORT ON BLUE Empty Re: STAFF ABUSE REPORT ON BLUE Fri May 18, 2012 12:14 pm

Popper

Tbh only Zach, Ivan and Kyle should be able to grabip...

12STAFF ABUSE REPORT ON BLUE Empty Re: STAFF ABUSE REPORT ON BLUE Thu May 24, 2012 11:15 am

shawn

shawn
Administrator
Administrator

Closed.

Http://www.xkillax.com/vote

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum