xKillax
Hello Everyone!

Welcome to the xKillax Forums , We hope you enjoy your time on the forums and playing the server.

Please register or login to begin.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

xKillax
Hello Everyone!

Welcome to the xKillax Forums , We hope you enjoy your time on the forums and playing the server.

Please register or login to begin.
xKillax
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
xKillax

You are not connected. Please login or register

Future has 15 reasons to complain.

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Future has 15 reasons to complain. Empty Future has 15 reasons to complain. Fri May 18, 2012 7:11 am

Future

Future

1. Lost dice without proof, 2 times.
2. Alternate Banking account banned, it did nothing.
3. Ivan, Derek, and Popper seemingly work together against me.
4. Blue is cool sometimes, but some other times he's an ass who tried to get my LD taken along with zelda.
5. People listen to my flaws, no one ever see's my supporters.
6. Zac said without proof, it doesn't matter, no concequences. No one has proven me wrong on shit, i have no dice.
7. I keep hearing that i'll get ip banned by blue if i ever dice again?
8. People who's first day is on the server, has like 5b already.
9. Smelty said i "scammed" him, during a dice duel. We both chose the mm, the mm decided to give it to who he thought was smelty's alternative account, and the person ran with it and gave it away.
10. Critical denied the trade, and ivan won't get off of my dick about it. He says that i will have my ld taken, and dice. until i pay critical back and pay another 6 dollars (LD Costs 5, but he said 6)
11. I was doing trivia yesterday, and derek wouldn't stop interupting us all, flaming me that i'm a scammer, "gf ld" etc.
12. People come to me for help with donations, i give them the paypal email, etc. zac is always afk, so they never really get the chance to talk to him.
13. BLUE SPAMMED MY FUCKING IP LAST NIGHT, FOR NO REASON. Why in the FUCK WOULD YOU DO THAT. -_-
14. Future isn't appreciated
15. Forever OG is barely on, and he's most of everyone's favorite staff member.

2Future has 15 reasons to complain. Empty Re: Future has 15 reasons to complain. Fri May 18, 2012 8:29 am

shawn

shawn
Administrator
Administrator

I know who you are. Dont worry about bare bullshit. Just make sure you record every stake.. And just get over with these issues.

Http://www.xkillax.com/vote

3Future has 15 reasons to complain. Empty Re: Future has 15 reasons to complain. Fri May 18, 2012 12:13 pm

Razi

I no like you, You did a troll hide n seek =3

4Future has 15 reasons to complain. Empty Re: Future has 15 reasons to complain. Fri May 18, 2012 8:57 pm

Derek

I only said something to you because you did a trivia question about, "who the gayest player on the game" they all started spamming derek, and you said it was true.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum