xKillax
Hello Everyone!

Welcome to the xKillax Forums , We hope you enjoy your time on the forums and playing the server.

Please register or login to begin.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

xKillax
Hello Everyone!

Welcome to the xKillax Forums , We hope you enjoy your time on the forums and playing the server.

Please register or login to begin.
xKillax
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
xKillax

You are not connected. Please login or register

Finaly blow as President

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Finaly blow as President Empty Finaly blow as President Wed May 16, 2012 8:59 pm

Finaly Blow

Finaly Blow
Respected Donator
Respected Donator

Hello,

I am Sean, Also known as Finaly Blow.
Perhaps you have see me online or u did't, I'm playing the server for 3 weeks now.
I live in the Netherlands and at the moment I am busy with me Finals/Examns.
I like the hang out, go to the cinema and be with my girlfriend and my friends.
For the rest, I love to listen music, and sitting with my laptop, at the moment I don't do a sport.
I did a half year kickbox, but it was to far away (30 KM ) for like only 2 hours lesson, so I did quit with it.

I am not a hater, I just like to play and hang out, but if I don't like you I will just say to you.
If I am online on the server, and you see dont be scared and just chill with me I won't bite, yeah perhaps Zelda.
but please don't ask for items, I know I got some bank but not that much that I can give everyone some stuff.
I love to do give away's, last week I did a Yellow Party Hat give away, ( winner; Infam0us me/Noob ) so, yeah if u want stuff off me, u beter can join a give away then ask. I'm playing RSPS for now 7 Years. I had my own server (317) but sometimes you know to stop with something, how good or bad it went. If I play on a server, I stay a few months/years. For the rest I got nothing to tell....
Yeah only one thing;

FINALY BLOW FOR PRESIDENT!

Ciao.

http://www.eproject-gaming.eu

2Finaly blow as President Empty Re: Finaly blow as President Thu May 17, 2012 1:41 pm

Angelina

Angelina

Nice too meet you!

3Finaly blow as President Empty Re: Finaly blow as President Thu May 17, 2012 7:34 pm

Half Bak3d

Half Bak3d
Donator
Donator

tl;dr

no support

4Finaly blow as President Empty Re: Finaly blow as President Thu May 17, 2012 8:18 pm

Finaly Blow

Finaly Blow
Respected Donator
Respected Donator

Half Bak3d wrote:tl;dr

no support

U mad?

5Finaly blow as President Empty Re: Finaly blow as President Fri May 18, 2012 4:14 am

Some

Some

um btw sick rep count, did you make another acc and + rep yourself lol?

6Finaly blow as President Empty Re: Finaly blow as President Fri May 18, 2012 8:48 am

shawn

shawn
Administrator
Administrator

Some wrote:um btw sick rep count, did you make another acc and + rep yourself lol?
Rep++

Evil or Very Mad support Smile

Http://www.xkillax.com/vote

7Finaly blow as President Empty Re: Finaly blow as President Sat May 19, 2012 5:40 am

Finaly Blow

Finaly Blow
Respected Donator
Respected Donator

Some wrote:um btw sick rep count, did you make another acc and + rep yourself lol?

Tbh nope, but dont give people the idea....

8Finaly blow as President Empty Re: Finaly blow as President Sat May 19, 2012 5:56 am

Half Bak3d

Half Bak3d
Donator
Donator

thanks for idea. no support ..

9Finaly blow as President Empty Re: Finaly blow as President Sat May 19, 2012 5:57 am

Finaly Blow

Finaly Blow
Respected Donator
Respected Donator

Half Bak3d wrote:thanks for idea. no support ..

Can u stop reply on my topics if u only spaming, thanks.

10Finaly blow as President Empty Re: Finaly blow as President Sat May 19, 2012 5:59 am

Half Bak3d

Half Bak3d
Donator
Donator

sorry finaly

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum