xKillax
Hello Everyone!

Welcome to the xKillax Forums , We hope you enjoy your time on the forums and playing the server.

Please register or login to begin.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

xKillax
Hello Everyone!

Welcome to the xKillax Forums , We hope you enjoy your time on the forums and playing the server.

Please register or login to begin.
xKillax
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
xKillax

You are not connected. Please login or register

Not really a rant, but just.. idk

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Not really a rant, but just.. idk Empty Not really a rant, but just.. idk Sat May 12, 2012 9:27 pm

Future

Future

Skills are very time consuming on this server, so we all like to do it constant. The exp isn't all that high but it's fine. My only problem is why must we tele home to bank, and then talk and go back to wherever we were? Why can't there just be a banker at skilling locations? This won't apply to me much longer because im buying openbank, but still mining 28 silver ores takes about 45 secounds.. Getting to home and back takes probably the same. That's precious exp being wasted :l

2Not really a rant, but just.. idk Empty Re: Not really a rant, but just.. idk Sat May 12, 2012 9:30 pm

Finaly Blow

Finaly Blow
Respected Donator
Respected Donator

At runescape you must do the same, but if you want to power mine? just drop the silver ore if you got one.
A banker at the skilling locations is a bad idea

http://www.eproject-gaming.eu

3Not really a rant, but just.. idk Empty Re: Not really a rant, but just.. idk Sat May 12, 2012 9:39 pm

shawn

shawn
Administrator
Administrator

If you want 20m mining xp per hour, buy openbank, or get 8m xp only.

Http://www.xkillax.com/vote

4Not really a rant, but just.. idk Empty Re: Not really a rant, but just.. idk Sun May 13, 2012 12:32 am

Some

Some

You should definitely buy ::openbank, and i dont think there should be banks at skilling locations, it should be just like it is now like rs.

5Not really a rant, but just.. idk Empty Re: Not really a rant, but just.. idk Sun May 13, 2012 1:31 am

shawn

shawn
Administrator
Administrator

Some wrote:You should definitely buy ::openbank, and i dont think there should be banks at skilling locations, it should be just like it is now like rs.

Better option would be fix all banks.

Http://www.xkillax.com/vote

6Not really a rant, but just.. idk Empty Re: Not really a rant, but just.. idk Sun May 13, 2012 10:10 pm

Finaly Blow

Finaly Blow
Respected Donator
Respected Donator

Just walk or openbank....
no bankers at skilling locations please.

http://www.eproject-gaming.eu

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum