xKillax
Hello Everyone!

Welcome to the xKillax Forums , We hope you enjoy your time on the forums and playing the server.

Please register or login to begin.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

xKillax
Hello Everyone!

Welcome to the xKillax Forums , We hope you enjoy your time on the forums and playing the server.

Please register or login to begin.
xKillax
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
xKillax

You are not connected. Please login or register

Watch out players, Smiley is coming !

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Watch out players, Smiley is coming ! Empty Watch out players, Smiley is coming ! Sat May 12, 2012 7:19 am

Smiley

Smiley

Yo guys and girls from North, from East, from West and from South !

I am Smiley, proud player of RSPS. I've been looking for a good stable economy and recent server and i've found this one Runelocus, once i've logged, i've been totally pleased by the atmosphere and the design. God, this is wonderful !

I know JAVA pretty much, i've coded a 562 loading 668 server called "The Last Stand" and I have a pretty big staff/RSPS experience. I'm playing RuneScape Private Servers since 3 years, maybe more.

I'm also a good GFX designer, I just did my own gallery at the "Signature" Section. Maybe you can take a look at it !

After this marvellous presentation, I hope that if you see me on the server, you would just say "Haider !". I'm not biting ! :]

~Smiley~

Some

Some

Welcome to the server smiley, If you need help pm me in game. Smile

Finaly Blow

Finaly Blow
Respected Donator
Respected Donator

Welcome Smiley!

Have a nice stay on the server!
Goodluck.

http://www.eproject-gaming.eu

4Watch out players, Smiley is coming ! Empty Yayyyyy Sat May 12, 2012 9:16 pm

Future

Future

Another player joins the team! You will love it here!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum