xKillax
Hello Everyone!

Welcome to the xKillax Forums , We hope you enjoy your time on the forums and playing the server.

Please register or login to begin.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

xKillax
Hello Everyone!

Welcome to the xKillax Forums , We hope you enjoy your time on the forums and playing the server.

Please register or login to begin.
xKillax
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
xKillax

You are not connected. Please login or register

First video on xKillax (PLEASE WATCH AND LET ME KNOW IF ITS GOOD)

+5
Zach
Mitch
Durrandahlegend
shawn
Its chaotic
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Its chaotic

Its chaotic

Hey guys,
Just letting you know that me (Its chaotic) and my (sexy) friend (Santa Claws) made an awesome video giving a basic tutorial/tour of xKillax we worked hard making this so please give us (me and Santa Claws) as a team a like it will encourage us to move on and make more videos!

Thanks!!!

Watch it at youtube.com/watch?v=j8WmicjPbqM

Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation NOTICE Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
ALSO I AM REALLY SORRY FOR NO AUDIO IM RUNNING ON A 3MBPS ROUTER AND ITS EXTREMELY HARD FOR ME TO EDIT VIDEOS AND ADD NEW THINGS TO THEM ON THIS SLOW OF A CONNECTION FORGIVE ME AS I WILL BE GETTING A BETTER ROUTER AND PC SOON.

shawn

shawn
Administrator
Administrator

Http://www.xkillax.com/vote

Durrandahlegend

Durrandahlegend

good vid... its kinda long... made me tired tbh

Mitch

PLEASE stop spamming posts!! ^^

On Topic: This vid is pretty good I like it

Its chaotic

Its chaotic

Thank you everyone for you're support! I will be downloading an editing program so I can edit my vids from now on, I know its not the best but since I dont have an editing system I cannot shorten the videos. Since this is my first video (and not the best) i appreciate you're support and I will make better (and shorter) videos.

Zach

Owner of xKillax
Owner of xKillax

We are currently loading 717 I did not have time to watch the entire thing as I have things to do but I will watch it fully later on. Thank you for participating though.

Mod Brad C

Mod Brad C

ill watch it when i get home is this the video with me doing big pots like 80k onyx and shit?
And dude just use windows moive maker.. to shorten the clips just a tip

Mod Brad C

http://www.Redtube.com

Zelda

Zelda
Administrator
Administrator

It looks like a decent video! I'm sure you already know, put some breathe taking effects in there! Get the audience to want to watch it again and again. Find some catchy music.

Good luck with your video! Very Happy

https://www.youtube.com/minimezelda

9First video on xKillax (PLEASE WATCH AND LET ME KNOW IF ITS GOOD) Empty yep Wed May 30, 2012 1:31 am

kamiol42

i think its good

Finaly Blow

Finaly Blow
Respected Donator
Respected Donator

Good video, at least resolution isnt cropped like a windows movie maker resolution! go on! keep trying and trying!

http://www.eproject-gaming.eu

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum