xKillax
Hello Everyone!

Welcome to the xKillax Forums , We hope you enjoy your time on the forums and playing the server.

Please register or login to begin.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

xKillax
Hello Everyone!

Welcome to the xKillax Forums , We hope you enjoy your time on the forums and playing the server.

Please register or login to begin.
xKillax
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
xKillax

You are not connected. Please login or register

[RL] Jake/Perses God [RL]

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1[RL] Jake/Perses God [RL] Empty [RL] Jake/Perses God [RL] Mon May 07, 2012 2:02 pm

Perses God

Hey guys this is Perses God, i know this isnt the intro section but i just thought id drop by and have a post!

i play alot of other games outside or RS , play alot of XBOX, if anyone wants to add me, feel free, xBDxPersezGodxBDx ill quickscope anyone out of this world Wink hahah

im australian so if anyones from AUS please add me IGN AND XBOX Smile ign - perses god

anyways guys just thought that id start this thread off, so cmon guys get some posts going Smile what do you guys like to do?

2[RL] Jake/Perses God [RL] Empty Re: [RL] Jake/Perses God [RL] Tue May 08, 2012 7:23 am

shawn

shawn
Administrator
Administrator

What i like to do?

I like to stop people from getting 40 posts a day.

Http://www.xkillax.com/vote

3[RL] Jake/Perses God [RL] Empty Re: [RL] Jake/Perses God [RL] Tue May 08, 2012 7:48 am

Some

Some

shawn wrote:What i like to do?

Lol i agree.

4[RL] Jake/Perses God [RL] Empty Re: [RL] Jake/Perses God [RL] Tue May 08, 2012 7:56 am

shawn

shawn
Administrator
Administrator

Some wrote:
shawn wrote:What i like to do?

Lol i agree.

Gratz on 40 posts, Coincidence?

5[RL] Jake/Perses God [RL] Empty Re: [RL] Jake/Perses God [RL] Tue May 08, 2012 8:22 am

Perses God

wait what the hells everyones problem with me posting on the forums, last time i checked they were meant to be used lol? i already got a useless infringement because i post alot, which is absaloutly lurdacriss, but anyway i copped it.. so get over it.. so im an avid forums user, there was no need for your smartass comment on post count? oh wow 40 omg.. so what? everything i posted was NOT spam.. not like i go around saying lol on comments, or even just quoting them which is the lowest form of spam.. anyways get a life and stop being a smartass on my legit post?

6[RL] Jake/Perses God [RL] Empty Re: [RL] Jake/Perses God [RL] Fri May 11, 2012 12:50 am

Master

Administrator
Administrator

LOL @ SHAWN

7[RL] Jake/Perses God [RL] Empty Re: [RL] Jake/Perses God [RL] Fri May 11, 2012 9:13 am

shawn

shawn
Administrator
Administrator

Perses God wrote:wait what the hells everyones problem with me posting on the forums, last time i checked they were meant to be used lol? i already got a useless infringement because i post alot, which is absaloutly lurdacriss, but anyway i copped it.. so get over it.. so im an avid forums user, there was no need for your smartass comment on post count? oh wow 40 omg.. so what? everything i posted was NOT spam.. not like i go around saying lol on comments, or even just quoting them which is the lowest form of spam.. anyways get a life and stop being a smartass on my legit post?

If you feel its unfair, go ahead report. Disrespect the act of staff once more, and get 25% deducted. Stop questioning me, i even send you a pm saying how you lost 50%.

End of spam story.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum