xKillax
Hello Everyone!

Welcome to the xKillax Forums , We hope you enjoy your time on the forums and playing the server.

Please register or login to begin.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

xKillax
Hello Everyone!

Welcome to the xKillax Forums , We hope you enjoy your time on the forums and playing the server.

Please register or login to begin.
xKillax
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
xKillax

You are not connected. Please login or register

banned no shocker there

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1banned no shocker there Empty banned no shocker there Thu May 31, 2012 11:57 am

pwnt u

well i got ip banned for quitting, i guess quitting is cause for ip ban, yet you cant get this mod \ admind demoted cause it was zach... all im saying is that doesn't make a ton of since, cause what is that supposed to make me do? come back? justt trying to quit

2banned no shocker there Empty Re: banned no shocker there Thu May 31, 2012 1:58 pm

Drakkar

Drakkar

I am so confused on what you just said.

3banned no shocker there Empty Re: banned no shocker there Thu May 31, 2012 2:23 pm

Zach

Owner of xKillax
Owner of xKillax

pwnt u wrote:well i got ip banned for quitting, i guess quitting is cause for ip ban, yet you cant get this mod \ admind demoted cause it was zach... all im saying is that doesn't make a ton of since, cause what is that supposed to make me do? come back? justt trying to quit

Fucking accuse me again for ipbanning you also how about you make sense before I slap some into your dumb ass.

4banned no shocker there Empty Re: banned no shocker there Sat Jun 02, 2012 7:59 am

pwnt u

well your ::yell said it all, you said something along the lines of, ::yell ok well enjoy your ban, because i was quitting, anyhow this server is a rip off of xlite #1 667 not spawn, atleast got its source code from it, and zach not my fault that you ip banned me for quitting

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum