xKillax
Hello Everyone!

Welcome to the xKillax Forums , We hope you enjoy your time on the forums and playing the server.

Please register or login to begin.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

xKillax
Hello Everyone!

Welcome to the xKillax Forums , We hope you enjoy your time on the forums and playing the server.

Please register or login to begin.
xKillax
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
xKillax

You are not connected. Please login or register

Who do you think should be the next xKillax Mod?

+7
Some
Half Bak3d
Master
Ivan
Zelda
Rocka
Zach
11 posters

Who do you think should be the next xKillax Mod?

Who do you think should be the next xKillax Mod? I_vote_lcap13%Who do you think should be the next xKillax Mod? I_vote_rcap 13% [ 5 ]
Who do you think should be the next xKillax Mod? I_vote_lcap47%Who do you think should be the next xKillax Mod? I_vote_rcap 47% [ 18 ]
Who do you think should be the next xKillax Mod? I_vote_lcap3%Who do you think should be the next xKillax Mod? I_vote_rcap 3% [ 1 ]
Who do you think should be the next xKillax Mod? I_vote_lcap34%Who do you think should be the next xKillax Mod? I_vote_rcap 34% [ 13 ]
Who do you think should be the next xKillax Mod? I_vote_lcap3%Who do you think should be the next xKillax Mod? I_vote_rcap 3% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 38

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Zach

Owner of xKillax
Owner of xKillax

Choose Wisely as you only have 1 choice and it will stick. This will not be the final decision as that is mine but this will play a good part in my decision. If you vote for someone else that has bribed you or don't vote for someone that you dislike don't bother voting at all. This is for the soul purpose on player priority. If a player on this list has helped you or you have seen one of these players around helping a lot that would make your decision a lot more clear. Have fun.

Edit: Do not post any specific players names on this thread as they will only end up either being edited or deleted.

Last edited by Zach on Tue May 29, 2012 1:44 pm; edited 4 times in total

Rocka

They're all nice and helpful but the one I've really seen enforcing the rules is ***. I haven't talked with him or got to know him but I've seen him with other players and he is very helpful and I see him answer tickets whenever someone uses one.

Zelda

Zelda
Administrator
Administrator

Also, if one of these candidates has tried to bribe you, post a proof picture in the "Report a User" section.

https://www.youtube.com/minimezelda

Zach

Owner of xKillax
Owner of xKillax

Rocka wrote:
They're all nice and helpful but the one I've really seen enforcing the rules is ***. I haven't talked with him or got to know him but I've seen him with other players and he is very helpful and I see him answer tickets whenever someone uses one.

The point of the poll is to anonymously vote not share it lol.

Last edited by Zach on Tue May 29, 2012 1:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

Rocka

Zach wrote:
Rocka wrote:

The point of the poll is to anonymously vote not share it lol.

Let's just keep it between us then lol.

Zelda

Zelda
Administrator
Administrator

Edit: Do not post any specific players names on this thread as they will only end up either being edited or deleted.

I still see people posting them, so I will quote it. There is a reason why there is a poll. Don't comment about voting, just submit your vote.

https://www.youtube.com/minimezelda

Ivan

Co-owner of xKillax
Co-owner of xKillax

I believe it's quite obvious which one deserves a staff position. Not naming anyone, but, this person was trusted with over 300 partyhats.

Master

Administrator
Administrator

Jordan shouldnt be on this list Tbh

Half Bak3d

Half Bak3d
Donator
Donator

popper is banned

Last edited by Half Bak3d on Tue May 29, 2012 7:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

Some

Some

I think we should of had better choices but it's obvious who's gunna win Wink GL

Forever OG

Forever OG
Supreme Overlord of the Forums
Supreme Overlord of the Forums

I don't care if I'm not suppose to share it but Infam0us needs to get this position, Zach ruined the eco and infam0us and others help cleaned it up by getting my set back that zach was retarded enough to hand out to mess the eco. He collected about 300 + Phats , 30 or legs + tops etc so he's that trust worthy and since he has my support all you guys will support him to.

https://xkillax.forumotion.com

shawn

shawn
Administrator
Administrator

I dont really care if i go over the rule, in this list, infam0us me is the best, but if some was there too i would vote for some..

Http://www.xkillax.com/vote

Zach

Owner of xKillax
Owner of xKillax

Some is already made a Moderator and as for the drops that I did I already did an eco reset on everyone of the items as no one needed to collect them as it was merely a waste of time in the end. Also this poll is only to get opinions and even if someone has 50+ votes over another person still doesn't mean they will actually get the position. In the end of the poll I make the decision.

Finaly Blow

Finaly Blow
Respected Donator
Respected Donator

Strange I am not on this, anyway I think no one is good enough for this position.

http://www.eproject-gaming.eu

Half Bak3d

Half Bak3d
Donator
Donator

well u just got back finaly thats why i think these players are hard working.

Ivan

Co-owner of xKillax
Co-owner of xKillax

Finaly Blow wrote:Strange I am not on this, anyway I think no one is good enough for this position.
Not strange, you haven't been on for two weeks.

Half Bak3d

Half Bak3d
Donator
Donator

Ivan wrote:
Finaly Blow wrote:Strange I am not on this, anyway I think no one is good enough for this position.

exactly. you werent here for 2weeks,you cant just come and get mod

shawn

shawn
Administrator
Administrator

Half Bak3d wrote:
Ivan wrote:

exactly. you werent here for 2weeks,you cant just come and get mod

What is the matter? You. Posted exact same thing as what ivan said in different words >.> its not to discuss why you ARE or ARNT there. Vote for the choices, if you are not in the list, it means you havent been on the eyes of staff.

Next person to ask why im not in the list will obviously will be warned 25%.

Http://www.xkillax.com/vote

Soldier brox

Soldier brox

Since people asked me things about this.

I didn't wanted to say or ask this, But
is there anyway you could edit my name into there?

Because I would love this position too.

Ps: You won't regret it.
Smile

Gr, Soldier brox

Zach

Owner of xKillax
Owner of xKillax

Soldier brox wrote:Since people asked me things about this.

I didn't wanted to say or ask this, But
is there anyway you could edit my name into there?

Because I would love this position too.

Ps: You won't regret it.
Smile

Gr, Soldier brox

There will be other chances to become a moderator on a poll vote just for me to add new players to it as of right now would be silly because it's already started for 2 days and adding another person would only mess around with it. Maybe next time.

Soldier brox

Soldier brox

Zach wrote: There will be other chances to become a moderator on a poll vote just for me to add new players to it as of right now would be silly because it's already started for 2 days and adding another person would only mess around with it. Maybe next time.

Ah, yeah I get it

Well, I hope better luck next time =)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum