xKillax
Hello Everyone!

Welcome to the xKillax Forums , We hope you enjoy your time on the forums and playing the server.

Please register or login to begin.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

xKillax
Hello Everyone!

Welcome to the xKillax Forums , We hope you enjoy your time on the forums and playing the server.

Please register or login to begin.
xKillax
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
xKillax

You are not connected. Please login or register

Kinda late, but hello :)

+4
Anxiety
Zelda
Half Bak3d
nikeoverall
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Kinda late, but hello :) Empty Kinda late, but hello :) Tue May 29, 2012 8:50 am

nikeoverall

nikeoverall

Well, some of you have seen me in game or have heard of me before some how. I think that i am going to start using the forums more. They were made for a reason you know, so i figured i'd start with making an introduction to myself, please feel free to leave a comment whether you know me or not. I hope to see you all in game. Wink

2Kinda late, but hello :) Empty Re: Kinda late, but hello :) Tue May 29, 2012 8:59 am

Half Bak3d

Half Bak3d
Donator
Donator

welcome Smile

3Kinda late, but hello :) Empty Re: Kinda late, but hello :) Tue May 29, 2012 9:03 am

nikeoverall

nikeoverall

Thank you sir

4Kinda late, but hello :) Empty Re: Kinda late, but hello :) Tue May 29, 2012 9:29 am

Zelda

Zelda
Administrator
Administrator

Welcome! Smile And I believe I have seen you at least once. Razz Nice to meet you!

https://www.youtube.com/minimezelda

5Kinda late, but hello :) Empty Re: Kinda late, but hello :) Tue May 29, 2012 9:48 am

nikeoverall

nikeoverall

You tooooo!

6Kinda late, but hello :) Empty Re: Kinda late, but hello :) Tue May 29, 2012 7:44 pm

Anxiety

Anxiety

Welcome.

7Kinda late, but hello :) Empty Re: Kinda late, but hello :) Tue May 29, 2012 10:14 pm

Some

Some

Hey welcome to the forums Smile

8Kinda late, but hello :) Empty Re: Kinda late, but hello :) Tue May 29, 2012 11:07 pm

x divine x

seen you twice not talked but welcome!

9Kinda late, but hello :) Empty Re: Kinda late, but hello :) Tue May 29, 2012 11:13 pm

Soldier brox

Soldier brox

Welcome & Enjoy your stay.

10Kinda late, but hello :) Empty Re: Kinda late, but hello :) Wed May 30, 2012 11:47 am

shawn

shawn
Administrator
Administrator

No credit for me Sad i introduced you to forums Wink

Welcome to server and forums, enjoy your stay in here.
Pm me for any questions!

Http://www.xkillax.com/vote

11Kinda late, but hello :) Empty Re: Kinda late, but hello :) Wed May 30, 2012 12:09 pm

Zelda

Zelda
Administrator
Administrator

shawn wrote:No credit for me Sad i introduced you to forums Wink

Pm me for any questions!

No one loves Shawn. Razz

https://www.youtube.com/minimezelda

12Kinda late, but hello :) Empty Re: Kinda late, but hello :) Wed May 30, 2012 12:22 pm

shawn

shawn
Administrator
Administrator

Zelda wrote:
shawn wrote:No credit for me Sad i introduced you to forums Wink

Pm me for any questions!

No one loves Shawn. Razz

True. Embarassed

Http://www.xkillax.com/vote

13Kinda late, but hello :) Empty Re: Kinda late, but hello :) Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:13 am

nikeoverall

nikeoverall

whos shawn? Wink)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum