xKillax
Hello Everyone!

Welcome to the xKillax Forums , We hope you enjoy your time on the forums and playing the server.

Please register or login to begin.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

xKillax
Hello Everyone!

Welcome to the xKillax Forums , We hope you enjoy your time on the forums and playing the server.

Please register or login to begin.
xKillax
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
xKillax

You are not connected. Please login or register

Serious help.

+2
Zelda
cuck my sock
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Serious help. Empty Serious help. Tue May 29, 2012 10:21 am

cuck my sock

After a week of playing this server, I donate 200$... Than I find out admins scam players, I trolled zach and said i'm disbuting the 200$. I lied and never did that, and ever since that he ip'd me and reset my account, and here's what comes up every time i load the webclient.

Serious help. 2qtzb46

Please help me, I really want to play
again.

It says checking for updates 1% and doesn't load.

Last edited by cuck my sock on Tue May 29, 2012 10:24 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fix.)

2Serious help. Empty Re: Serious help. Tue May 29, 2012 11:18 am

Zelda

Zelda
Administrator
Administrator

Try downloading the client.

https://www.youtube.com/minimezelda

3Serious help. Empty Re: Serious help. Tue May 29, 2012 11:34 am

Ermac

Trying resetting you router, or deleteing the cache and redownloading it.

4Serious help. Empty link Tue May 29, 2012 11:58 am

cuck my sock

Link for the client zelda?

5Serious help. Empty Re: Serious help. Tue May 29, 2012 12:42 pm

Zach

Owner of xKillax
Owner of xKillax

You never donated another $100 if you did I'd know about it showing the same proof of donation won't get you far.

6Serious help. Empty Re: Serious help. Tue May 29, 2012 12:53 pm

shawn

shawn
Administrator
Administrator

Zach wrote:You never donated another $100 if you did I'd know about it showing the same proof of donation won't get you far.

Wow what a retard i was saying the same thing , and this kid was saying you scammed him....

Http://www.xkillax.com/vote

7Serious help. Empty Re: Serious help. Tue May 29, 2012 1:00 pm

Zach

Owner of xKillax
Owner of xKillax

shawn wrote:
Zach wrote:You never donated another $100 if you did I'd know about it showing the same proof of donation won't get you far.

Wow what a retard i was saying the same thing , and this kid was saying you scammed him....

Did he even have -LD-? I'm asking this because for 1 I cannot remember and for 2 he was bitching that for a $100 donation he should have gotten -LD-. Which I informed him that it is separate and not included.

8Serious help. Empty Re: Serious help. Tue May 29, 2012 1:19 pm

Mod Brad C

Mod Brad C

Cuck My Sock should not be unbanned he is a scammer and does not pay up if he loses a big bet Sad
The community is better w/o him no one is harassing you

Mod Brad C

http://www.Redtube.com

9Serious help. Empty Re: Serious help. Tue May 29, 2012 8:24 pm

shawn

shawn
Administrator
Administrator

Zach wrote:
shawn wrote:

Did he even have -LD-? I'm asking this because for 1 I cannot remember and for 2 he was bitching that for a $100 donation he should have gotten -LD-. Which I informed him that it is separate and not included.

Im 90% sure he was -ld- but some one else vouch it please.

10Serious help. Empty Lmao Wed May 30, 2012 11:26 am

cuck my sock

@mod brad c, stfu kid. I was watching you going in and out of clan wars loading your dice. That's why you rolled below a 20 about 36 times in a row and then went back into clan wars.

11Serious help. Empty Re: Serious help. Wed May 30, 2012 11:37 am

shawn

shawn
Administrator
Administrator

cuck my sock wrote:@mod brad c, stfu kid. I was watching you going in and out of clan wars loading your dice. That's why you rolled below a 20 about 36 times in a row and then went back into clan wars.

No proof = dont post = spam post = warning.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum